• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Kitchen Object: What Is It?

In summary, the Mystery Kitchen Object is a versatile and efficient tool designed for various cooking and baking tasks. It comes with an instruction manual and online tutorials for use, and is made of high-quality, food-grade materials. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for durability. Additional attachments can also be purchased to expand its functionality.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
My friend found this in a kitchen drawer in a condo she rented & we are stumped as to what it is. Any ideas?

Attachments

• weird tool.jpg
    weird tool.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 489
Cherry or olive pitter?

I google it & it is in fact a cherry pitter!! Thanks for the help!

We use a straw....I guess we are cheeeep

Nah, Barry. You're not cheap. We just stick the cherry in our mouth and eat around the pit and spit it out. LOL. When I make pie I just cut them in half and spoon out the pin. LOL

wow, I've never made a cherry pie with fresh cherries! Must be amazing!

Looks to me like the thing the GYN uses to do a pat test! Does he use a cherry pitter?

WARNING! Adult Humor BelowWARNING! Adult Content Below!

pchockeymom said:
Looks to me like the thing the GYN uses to do a pat test! Does he use a cherry pitter?

[holding hand over mouth] Sometimes, it's just toooo easy.

Last edited:
ShelbyMichalek said:
Nah, Barry. You're not cheap. We just stick the cherry in our mouth and eat around the pit and spit it out. LOL. When I make pie I just cut them in half and spoon out the pin. LOL

A knife?

Ever tried the straw?

I can post a short video later when our cherries come on.

Our cherry pitter was fabulous. Really need to bring that thing back!

speaking of PC cherry pitters, anyone have one they don't want??

1. What is the purpose of the Mystery Kitchen Object?

The Mystery Kitchen Object is a versatile tool designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It can be used for a variety of tasks, from mixing and stirring to cutting and slicing.

2. How do I use the Mystery Kitchen Object?

The Mystery Kitchen Object comes with a detailed instruction manual and online tutorials that demonstrate its various uses. You can also get creative and experiment with different ways to use it in the kitchen.

3. Is the Mystery Kitchen Object dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mystery Kitchen Object is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for optimal durability and longevity.

4. What materials is the Mystery Kitchen Object made of?

The Mystery Kitchen Object is made of high-quality, food-grade materials that are safe for use in the kitchen. It is BPA-free and built to withstand daily use.

5. Can I purchase additional attachments for the Mystery Kitchen Object?

Yes, there are a variety of attachments available for the Mystery Kitchen Object that can be purchased separately. These attachments can expand the functionality of the tool and make it even more versatile in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg