• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Pizza Recipe on the New Web Page?? (Public Site)

In summary, the pizza recipe featured on the new Pampered Chef website is the classic Pepperoni Pizza, made with pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, and optional toppings. It takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook, and can be customized with different ingredients. The recipe can also be made using Pampered Chef products such as the Pizza Stone and Pizza Cutter.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. Someone please tell me you know where to find the recipe on the public website (new one) with the grill pizza pan? It shows mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and looks like a type of lettuce or green, maybe feta or something??Looks delish! Is it in the new grilling cookbook and I missed it? I dont have it with me at the moment, or I would look.

It's the same one that is on the back of the new Grilling cookbook ~ and it's on page 111 "Mushroom & Arugula Pizza"Karen

Cool! I figured it was something like that, but I am not at home to look at my book.

What is the pizza recipe featured on the new Pampered Chef website?

The pizza recipe featured on the new Pampered Chef website is our classic Pepperoni Pizza. It is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for any pizza lover.

What ingredients are needed for the pizza recipe?

The ingredients needed for the pizza recipe are: pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, and any additional toppings of your choice.

How long does it take to make the pizza?

The pizza recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Are there any variations of the pizza recipe?

Yes, you can customize the pizza recipe by using different types of cheese, toppings, and sauces to make your own unique pizza creation.

Can the pizza recipe be made using a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the pizza recipe can be made using the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone. This stone helps to evenly distribute heat and create a crispy crust. You can also use the Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter to easily slice the pizza once it's done.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes