• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Dollar Days I've Read so Much About??

In summary, the Dollar Days promotion is a sale offered by Pampered Chef where a selection of products are discounted to $1. It happens once a year, typically in the spring or summer, and only certain products are included in the sale. These products are usually kitchen essentials. The sale can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website. Dollar Days products cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
pckimboyers
Hi Guys, I'm still pretty new and I'm not sure what the dollar days thing is you are talking about. Can you clue me in? How does it work?:confused:

You go to the files tab and search dollar days and you can get alot of choices there.

I am not sure how to attach files, yet.:rolleyes:

Basically it is whatever product you choose, sold to the host for the price of the day ($9 for a show on the 9th)

It can work well if you're trying to book the first half of the month. I offered this last month to get a couple shows before conference. I had a show on the 1st because I offered the Chillz host special...so she'll get it for $1! One suggestion is that you put a certain dollar amount that their sales must reach to get the special (400-500 is what I would do) That way you're not spending your whole comission!

What is the Dollar Days promotion?

The Dollar Days promotion is a special sale offered by Pampered Chef where a selection of products are discounted to just $1 each. This sale typically happens once a year and is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials at a discounted price.

When does the Dollar Days promotion happen?

The Dollar Days promotion typically happens once a year, usually in the spring or summer. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef or reach out to your consultant for more information.

Are all products discounted to $1 during Dollar Days?

No, not all products are discounted to $1 during the Dollar Days promotion. Only a selection of products are included in the sale, and these products are typically kitchen essentials such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, and utensils. Other products may be offered at a discounted price, but not necessarily for $1.

Can I purchase Dollar Days products online?

Yes, you can purchase Dollar Days products online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. Keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly, so it's best to shop early to ensure availability.

Can I combine other discounts or promotions with Dollar Days?

No, Dollar Days products cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, and any other special offers. Dollar Days products are already heavily discounted, so no additional discounts can be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kat29
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrshamel3808