• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Difference in Colors?

In summary, the different colors indicate different membership levels. The blue name indicates a standard member, the red name indicates a gold member, and the black name indicates a new member.
kaseydee
Gold Member
On the main page of CS where the people online are listed what is the difference b/t the names being in red & blue? Just curious. :)

I am wondering if it that one color is for paid members and the other are for guests (those that have not paid the $5).

I don't think that's the reason, because for example, I'm listed blue and Joy is red and we are both members.

i think the colors are different for those who have the gold membership but i could be wrong

yeah, that's probably it.

some have black names too though, i have noticed that.

I don't think it shows guests - because you dont HAVE to register a User Name to view SOME of this site.
I think they are different colors for different membership levels (gold, etc.)

Ann said black had to do w/new members & their logging on or off.

Red = Gold/lifetime member
Blue = standard member
Black = new member (still on first log-in)Guests won't have user names. And there is limited functionality for non-registered guests. They can view only a limited number of threads before they're asked to register, and they can't access the files.

Wow! I hadn't even noticed the colors....

then what are the ones who have a (+) beside them? they are blue or red in color but a black (+)

The + means that they are in your 'friends'

Doesn't the black also mean when they are no longer a member?
I've noticed in a lot of really old posts the names are black. I just interpreted to mean they were no longer members on this board......but I could totally be wrong.

Well I'm a member and I come up black - at least what I see on my computer.

pampchefrhondab said:
Well I'm a member and I come up black - at least what I see on my computer.

I see your screen name in blue.......very strange.
I guess what I was seeing in black was the little box to the left where it shows your screen name and your "stats". I just thought it showed up black b/c they were no longer members, but it was totally an assumption on my part!!

The black names this thread refers to are the ones on the main page, in the list of current users. You're correct that former members will have black names on their posts, as will some members who have been moved to the "banned" user group.

oh, gotcha....thanks for clarifying!!

chefann said:
The black names this thread refers to are the ones on the main page, in the list of current users. You're correct that former members will have black names on their posts, as will some members who have been moved to the "banned" user group.

There is a banned user group? I didn't know that...

ChefBeckyD said:
There is a banned user group? I didn't know that...

Yup, 99% of them are spammers, but we've had a few banned users for various reasons...

What Is the Difference in Colors?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products in different colors to suit our customers' preferences and needs. Here are the most frequently asked questions about the difference in colors:

1. What colors are available for your products?

Our products are available in a range of colors, including red, green, blue, black, and white. Some products also come in specialty colors, such as our limited edition holiday colors.

2. Do different colors have different features or functions?

No, the colors of our products do not affect their features or functions. The colors are purely aesthetic and do not impact the performance of the product.

3. Are there any colors that are more popular or sell better than others?

We have found that our red and green products are the most popular, especially around the holiday season. However, all of our colors are equally loved by our customers.

4. Can I request a specific color for a product?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for specific colors as our products come in pre-determined colors. However, we are constantly updating our color options, so keep an eye out for new releases!

5. Are your products available in all colors on your website?

Yes, all of the colors that we currently offer are available for purchase on our website. However, some colors may be out of stock due to high demand, so we recommend checking back periodically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
chefann