• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Deadline for Closing in Pp?

In summary, the deadline for closing in Pampered Chef varies depending on the type of order and shipping method chosen. It is generally 11:59 pm (Central Time) on the specified deadline date. The deadline cannot be changed and missing it may result in a delay in receiving the order. Consultants have a different deadline, which is 11:59 pm (Central Time) on the last day of the month. The deadline for a specific order can be found on the product page, during checkout, or by contacting a consultant or checking the company's website for updates.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
I have two shows to close out tonite- what time does it have to be in by? Thanks!

By midnight at the Home Office

So here on the West Coast we have to get are orders in before 10pm because it would be midnight there.

Typically, shows need to be closed out by 11:59 PM in your time zone. However, it's always best to check with the specific platform or network to confirm their specific deadline. Good luck with your shows!

1. What is the deadline for closing in Pampered Chef?

The deadline for closing in Pampered Chef varies depending on the type of order and the shipping method chosen. Generally, orders must be placed by 11:59 pm (Central Time) on the specified deadline date to ensure delivery by the estimated arrival date.

2. Can I change the deadline for my order?

Unfortunately, the deadline for orders cannot be changed as it is determined by the company's shipping and production schedule. It is important to plan ahead and place your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline for closing?

If you miss the deadline for closing, your order will not be processed and shipped until the next available shipping date. This may result in a delay in receiving your order. It is recommended to place your order before the deadline to avoid any delays.

4. Is there a different deadline for consultants than for customers?

Yes, there is a different deadline for consultants than for customers. Consultants have the option to place orders up until 11:59 pm (Central Time) on the last day of the month. This allows consultants to take advantage of any last-minute promotions or deals that may be offered.

5. How can I find out the deadline for closing for my specific order?

The deadline for closing can be found on the product page or during the checkout process. You can also contact your consultant for more information or check the company's website for any updates or changes to the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef