• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the #1 Great Tip/Idea Learned at Conference?

WOW.Yes, Sharon had a great message -- I took away a different "AHA" from her -- "It's never too late to be great!" :)That truly was the WOW theme of all general sessions, Bobbi. Listening to the other testamonials reiterating how amazing our opportunity was so motivating and inspiring.Another tip I think was amazing was that we must connect with both our customers and team. The relationship and support is what leads us to successfully reaching our goals.Recruiting Tip: I loved what Jillian does: She asks every new consultant for 4 friends who will allow a 3 way recruiting interview for practice. The new consultant gets on the job training and usually
sherri lynn
For those out there, like me, who were unable to go to conference, can those of you who did go share what #1 tip or idea you came away with that you know will help improve your PC business? I know I would love to see some ideas or tips that you all that went to conference learned, and I think others would too. I am anxious to hear some new, fresh ideas to implement into my PC business that will help it grow and become more successful. Thanks in advance to those of you willing to share! :)

Sharon Zelen's advice stuck with me the most when she talked about Sharing the business opportunity with passion. The great thing is, even though you weren't there, you CAN watch what she said (in another meeting at conference)....plus watch Jillian too.

Sharon Video part 1
Sharon Video part 2

Take it to the next step: Jillian Grant
Jillian Video #1
Jillian Video #2

I think several of the new "Fast Track Directors" basically reiterated that- sharing the business with everyone without prejudging, and WITH Passion for the what we have. One of them had even recruited her hair dresser at conference while she was getting prepped to go out on stage!! :eek:

So that inspired me. Sharon said she recruited 19 consultants since March after seeing Jillian and "getting it". WOW.

Yes, Sharon had a great message -- I took away a different "AHA" from her -- "It's never too late to be great!" :)

That truly was the WOW theme of all general sessions, Bobbi. Listening to the other testamonials reiterating how amazing our opportunity was so motivating and inspiring.

Another tip I think was amazing was that we must connect with both our customers and team. The relationship and support is what leads us to successfully reaching our goals.

Recruiting Tip: I loved what Jillian does: She asks every new consultant for 4 friends who will allow a 3 way recruiting interview for practice. The new consultant gets on the job training and usually ends up with a team member.

Booking Tip: Expect objections/concerns and be ready with responses. Full Service Checkout is a MUST.

Here is what I learned and I did not go! Just from the few posts I learned this, what HO and highly successful consultants have been telling us for the past several years is this: 3-2-1, the full service check out and the telling of our own stories works. Otherwise why would they keep telling us, in different ways year after year, the same things. It is all in HOW we do it that makes all the difference. The excitement level we bring to our own shows is the same as the response level we will get at our own shows. If we go into our shows thinking that what we do is not important, not exciting or just not important enough to even mention, that is how it IS perceived by our guests. I am so guilty of being excited about products that I forget there is another very important aspect to being a PC consultant. And that is being a PC consultant! I also am not good at remembering that even after only a day or two, things can change for anyone sitting there and what I am talking about today may be unimportant to them now but may be very important and relevant to them tomorrow! If we do not or undersell for lack of a better word, talk about all aspects of our business with gusto, they will not go back in their mind to that show and even consider us if something changes in their life. So thank you ladies as you too made it exciting to me again, to work on my recruiting!

Thank you all for the responses, I do appreciate them, and will ACT on them. :)

esavvymom said:
Sharon Zelen's advice stuck with me the most when she talked about Sharing the business opportunity with passion. The great thing is, even though you weren't there, you CAN watch what she said (in another meeting at conference)....plus watch Jillian too.

Sharon Video part 1
Sharon Video part 2

Take it to the next step: Jillian Grant
Jillian Video #1
Jillian Video #2

I think several of the new "Fast Track Directors" basically reiterated that- sharing the business with everyone without prejudging, and WITH Passion for the what we have. One of them had even recruited her hair dresser at conference while she was getting prepped to go out on stage!! :eek:

So that inspired me. Sharon said she recruited 19 consultants since March after seeing Jillian and "getting it". WOW.

I'm trying to watch the 1st Jillian one right now, but there isn't any sound. :cry: Is it just me? My volume is on both on the computer on on the YouTube thing. :confused:

babywings76 said:
I'm trying to watch the 1st Jillian one right now, but there isn't any sound. :cry: Is it just me? My volume is on both on the computer on on the YouTube thing. :confused:
It's playing for me right now- with her full New York accent strong and clear. ;)Maybe instead of the link, you just try going to YouTube directly and search for "pattimoc" - that is who uploaded the video (Patti Mocerino). Then you want "VID00046" and "VID00047". Maybe going that route will work for you. If that still doesn't work- play something in iTunes or music or something to make sure you DO have sound. I know it sounds silly, but my mom did that and found that something was turned off and she didnt' realize. Good luck! It's great stuff.

I restarted my computer and it's working now. That was really strange. Glad I can hear the training now. :)

I learned to become more organized in my day since I work a full time job. I break down my "Power Hour" into 4 15 minute segments. I make my phone calls during my breaks at work as well as during my commute. I learned to assemble ALL host packets at the beginning of each month and then make 3 folders for upcoming host special flyers. (This speaker makes 30 host packets at a time.)The host packets consist of 2-3 catalogs, the Planning Guide, a Fundraiser brochure, a Wedding Registry pamphlet, a Discover Us brochure and a Host Information sheet.The 3 folders consist of: Host Special Flyers; Guest Special Flyers and Outside Order Forms.Always take at least 3 Host Packets and your 3 folders EVERYWHERE! So, when you are setting up a show, you get out a host packet and the folder that coordinates with the month of the show. You pull out the host/guest specials and order forms and put them into the host packet and you're ready to go! This way, you're not dis-assembling host packets every month.Gosh, I hope this made sense! lol

Brenda.the.chef said:
I learned to become more organized in my day since I work a full time job. I break down my "Power Hour" into 4 15 minute segments. I make my phone calls during my breaks at work as well as during my commute. I learned to assemble ALL host packets at the beginning of each month and then make 3 folders for upcoming host special flyers. (This speaker makes 30 host packets at a time.)

The host packets consist of 2-3 catalogs, the Planning Guide, a Fundraiser brochure, a Wedding Registry pamphlet, a Discover Us brochure and a Host Information sheet.

The 3 folders consist of: Host Special Flyers; Guest Special Flyers and Outside Order Forms.

Always take at least 3 Host Packets and your 3 folders EVERYWHERE!

So, when you are setting up a show, you get out a host packet and the folder that coordinates with the month of the show. You pull out the host/guest specials and order forms and put them into the host packet and you're ready to go! This way, you're not dis-assembling host packets every month.

Gosh, I hope this made sense! lol

Ah!! I love these tips. Thanks for sharing Brenda! :chef:

esavvymom said:
It's playing for me right now- with her full New York accent strong and clear. ;) QUOTE]

LOL! I think what made me smile most about this comment is that, being from NY and looking into moving to NC, I had wondered if my accent would be noticeable. I don't lay it on quite that thick, but I guess you'll notice. :blushing:

What Is the #1 Great Tip/Idea Learned at Conference?

The most common tip or idea that people take away from the Pampered Chef conference is the importance of building relationships with customers. This can include personalized follow-up, hosting cooking parties, and staying engaged on social media.

How Can I Implement This Tip/Idea in My Business?

To implement this tip, you can start by reaching out to your current customers and offering them personalized attention and support. You can also consider hosting cooking parties or events to showcase new products and engage with potential customers. Finally, staying active on social media and regularly posting content can help you build relationships with a wider audience.

Can You Provide Any Examples of Successful Customer Relationships?

Yes, there are many success stories from Pampered Chef consultants who have built strong relationships with their customers. One example is a consultant who regularly sends handwritten thank-you notes to her customers, which has helped her retain loyal customers and even gain referrals.

How Does Building Relationships with Customers Benefit My Business?

Building relationships with customers can greatly benefit your business in several ways. It can lead to increased sales and repeat business, as well as positive reviews and recommendations. Additionally, having a strong customer base can help you weather any slow periods or economic downturns.

What Other Tips and Ideas Can I Learn at Conference?

There are countless tips and ideas that are shared at the Pampered Chef conference, including product knowledge, business strategies, and marketing techniques. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. The conference is a great way to gain valuable insights and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • twinkie10
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefCKHall