• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Out of Stock Items: Availability of Glass Lids & Beyond

In summary, there is confusion about the availability of certain products, particularly the glass lid and family skillet. The glass lid is listed as nearly sold out and will not be restocked once sold out. The family skillet is also running low but not yet sold out. The professional cookware line will be discontinued on March 1, 2008, and all items are only available while supplies last. Some emails have been sent out regarding the availability of certain products, but there is still some uncertainty.
trps
Silver Member
Is the glass lid sold out? Anything else?

trps said:
Is the glass lid sold out? Anything else?

:confused: Explain please???

dont rememberI thought I read that 'supply was low' and they could only guarantee it to be order as of 02-10.

I haven't heard of anything being 'low of supply' or 'sold out' yet.

I believe that she's speaking of the items being discontinued. When the items are on the discontinue list, once they sell out, they are gone. They won't be placed on backorder.

The Springform pan is listed in the Weekly Bites sent out Tuesday: The Springform Pan Set (#1541) will be available while supplies last. We will not backorder this product once we run out of stock. We anticipate filling all orders for this item submitted by Tuesday, Feb. 26. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, note that orders will be filled on first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

At one time the Family Skillet was running low but we have not been told they are sold out.

jrstephens said:
At one time the Family Skillet was running low but we have not been told they are sold out.
It was the family skillet lid that was low - I just checked back in my emails:

January 29 Weekly Bites: Professional Cookware 12″ Clear View Glass Lid — Nearly Sold Out
As indicated in the Jan. 15 edition of Weekly Bites, the 12″ Clear View Glass Lid (#2765) is nearly sold out. As with all other Professional Cookware pieces, this item is only available while supplies last and will not be backordered. We anticipate filling all orders for this item submitted by Saturday, Feb. 2. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

This is the one I was talking about - I just called it the Family SKillet:

Professional Cookware Large Covered Skillet While Supplies Last
As announced last July, Professional Cookware will be discontinued on March 1, 2008. Until March 1, all Professional Cookware pieces will be available while supplies last. That means we will not backorder these products once we have run out of stock Please be aware that the Large Covered Skillet (#2769) is nearly sold out. We anticipate filling all orders for this item submitted by Monday, February 11. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, note that orders will be filled on first-come, first served basis until inventory is gone.

I just used my last can of chicken broth, so I guess I'm out of stock.

jrstephens said:
This is the one I was talking about - I just called it the Family SKillet:

Professional Cookware Large Covered Skillet While Supplies Last
As announced last July, Professional Cookware will be discontinued on March 1, 2008. Until March 1, all Professional Cookware pieces will be available while supplies last. That means we will not backorder these products once we have run out of stock Please be aware that the Large Covered Skillet (#2769) is nearly sold out. We anticipate filling all orders for this item submitted by Monday, February 11. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, note that orders will be filled on first-come, first served basis until inventory is gone.
Well, I looked through all the weekly bites before posting above and I can't find that one. When was it sent? (I do believe you :angel: - I just can't find it... :confused:

Feb 5th

short message

kspry said:
Feb 5th

short message

Yep, that's right. I meant to post the date last night but then when I typed it I starting second guessing myself as to the date and did not want to go back and look it up on CC!:D

jrstephens said:
Yep, that's right. I meant to post the date last night but then when I typed it I starting second guessing myself as to the date and did not want to go back and look it up on CC!:D
Hmmm... I didn't get that email. Well, thanks for sharing!

1. What is the current availability of glass lids for Pampered Chef products?

At this time, glass lids are currently out of stock for all Pampered Chef products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When will glass lids be restocked?

We are currently working to restock glass lids as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date at this time. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on availability.

3. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products without glass lids?

Yes, our products are still available for purchase without glass lids. We offer a variety of alternative lid options such as silicone, plastic, and metal.

4. Are glass lids being discontinued by Pampered Chef?

No, glass lids are not being discontinued by Pampered Chef. We are experiencing temporary delays in restocking due to supply chain issues.

5. Can I receive a notification when glass lids are back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications on our website to be alerted when glass lids are back in stock. Simply enter your email address and select the "Notify Me" option on the product page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
inez2317
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies