• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Closest Airport to Ho? Midway?

In summary, The conversation is about which airport is closest to HO, Midway or O'Hare, and the advantages and disadvantages of each. Some prefer Midway due to less traffic and easier navigation, while others prefer O'Hare for its proximity to HO and accessibility through expressways. The discussion also includes personal opinions and preferences, with some even comparing it to the rivalry between Cubs and White Sox. Ultimately, it is recommended to contact HO for the best option and to possibly stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Addison.
SusanBP0129
What is closest airport to HO? Midway or O'Hare?
I am registering for NDA and am trying to figure out what airport to fly into...
THANKS!

OHare is closer

It doesn't matter - they pick you up!

pamperedlinda said:
It doesn't matter - they pick you up!

If thats the case, my personal opinion is to fly into Midway, much less of a headache, easier to find your way around and less traffic!

I disagree with you. O'Hare is serviced by expressways, Midway is serviced by surface streets. HO is not that far away from O'Hare but quite a hike from Midway. There's no "good" way to fly into Chicago since they closed Miegs.

I flew into Midway too. I'd say it was @ half/half of consultants who went Midway and which went OHare.

Linda- Did you fly in the night before? Or in the morning? Where did you stay?

I flew in the morning of and left the evening it ended. HO makes reservations for you at the Hilton Garden Inn in Addison - it's about 2 miles from HO. If you are flying in early or staying an extra day you might want to contact HO about the best thing to do - I think they only cover one night's stay. Do you need a contact name? if so, email me @ [email protected] and I'll forward it to you.

I lived there when Miegs Field closed, it seemed to make big news, I personally never flew in or out of there. When I go back home to visit I always try to fly into Midway, even though its surface streets I still think the traffic is better. For some reason just the thought of O'Hare makes me dread the trip LOL

I lived in Chicago for years...I would go to O'Hare before Midway. Traffic around Midway is horrible. No direct route to any were.

I personally prefer Midway, but O'Hare is DEFINITELY closer to HO.

airfare to midway might be less expensive, but you'll spend a lot less time in traffic flying to ohare

This thread is comical, its like asking Cubs vs. White Sox LOL

armywyf said:
This thread is comical, its like asking Cubs vs. White Sox LOL

CUBS all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleAngel said:
CUBS all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!!? ;)

Go Sox!!!!

gotta go Cubbies... was Little league manager of the cubs for years.. :)
FYI.. grandmother was a fan of them her whole life..

Don't care about baseball but we prefer Midway. The airport itself, as well as the drive in from Michigan is a lot less nerve wracking!

1. What is the closest airport to Ho?

The closest airport to Ho is the Ho Airport (GGHO), which is located about 3.5 miles from the city center.

2. Are there any international airports near Ho?

The closest international airport to Ho is the Kotoka International Airport (ACC), located about 120 miles away in Accra, Ghana.

3. How do I get from the airport to Ho?

You can take a taxi or hire a private car service to get from Ho Airport to the city center. It is recommended to arrange transportation in advance to ensure a smooth and safe journey.

4. Is there public transportation available from the airport to Ho?

There is no public transportation available from Ho Airport to the city center. Taxis and private car services are the most convenient and reliable options for transportation.

5. How long does it take to get from the airport to Ho?

The travel time from Ho Airport to the city center is approximately 15 minutes by car, depending on traffic conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
mspibb