• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant: What Ads Am I Allowed to Place?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to place ads that promote the company's products and business opportunity on your personal social media accounts, personal website or blog, print materials, and in-person events. You can use Pampered Chef's logo and images in your ads, but they must be used in accordance with the company's branding guidelines. You can create your own ads or use pre-made ones provided by the company, and there are no restrictions on which platforms you can advertise on. However, your ads should accurately represent the products and business opportunity, follow the company's advertising guidelines, and avoid any offensive or inappropriate language or images.
Summer0919
I'm new to Pampered Chef and would like to know what kind of ad I'm allowed to place in my local newspaper besides the announcements we can download. If anyone can help me with this I would be so grateful. I am so excited to be a new consultant!

The Policy & Procedures guide will outline it all for you. It's on the Consultant's Corner- first tab.

Thank you esavvymom,

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to use pre-approved ads like I once had to use for another company.

You can have the ads generated through Merrill (the Licensed Vendor, under their "Ad Generator"- it costs $3) - they have some pre-formatted styles - you just plug in your contact details. I used a "Yellow Pages" style ad in my local paper. There are some limitations on WHICH newspapers you can advertise in...like I cannot advertise in my main area newspaper- it's "on the list", but I CAN and do advertise in my small town's little paper.Some other folks may have some more practical tips for you to if you have more specific questions that aren't answered in the P&P. :)

The list Bobbi is referring to is the list of 100 Top Newspapers.

I believe that list in under an advertising tab on CC - so you can check to see what newspapers you can't use for advertising.

Thank you both very much. I'm so glad I found this website! I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and hope to make some new friends.

1. What kind of ads can I place as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to place ads that promote Pampered Chef products and/or the Pampered Chef business opportunity. These ads can be placed on your personal social media accounts, personal website or blog, print materials, and in-person events. However, it is important to follow the company's advertising guidelines and include the required disclaimers.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's logo or images in my ads?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef's logo and images in your ads, as long as they are used in accordance with the company's branding guidelines. These guidelines can be found in the consultant's back office. It is important to maintain the integrity of the brand and use high-quality images that accurately represent the products and the company.

3. Am I allowed to create my own ads or do I have to use pre-made ones?

You are allowed to create your own ads as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you are using the company's images or logos, they must be used in accordance with the branding guidelines. You can also use pre-made ads provided by the company, which can be found in the consultant's back office. These ads are professionally designed and can save you time and effort in creating your own.

4. Can I advertise on any platform or are there restrictions?

There are no restrictions on which platforms you can advertise on as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can advertise on social media, your personal website or blog, print materials, and in-person events. However, it is important to follow the company's advertising guidelines and include the required disclaimers in your ads.

5. Are there any limitations on the content of my ads?

Yes, there are limitations on the content of your ads as a Pampered Chef consultant. Your ads should accurately represent the products and business opportunity, and should not make any false or misleading claims. It is also important to include the required disclaimers and follow the company's branding guidelines. Additionally, you should avoid using any language or images that could be considered offensive or inappropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cathy Santiago
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Christine Hughes