• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Fundraiser Show?

In summary, a Fundraiser Show is a cooking demonstration and sale event hosted by a group or organization in collaboration with a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a fun and interactive way to raise money for a cause or charity while enjoying delicious food and learning new cooking techniques. The consultant will bring products and ingredients to demonstrate and prepare recipes, and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser. Hosting a Fundraiser Show has many benefits, including earning a percentage of the sales and providing a unique fundraising option. Anyone can host a Fundraiser Show, and to schedule one, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team.
PamperedJess
My Mom works at an Elementary School and I would like to do a Fundraiser show for the school. Can you tell me how it works ?

:confused:

when you do a fundraiser for a company the school is getting the money from pc so lets say you did under 600 in sales the school would get 10% of those sales if it was 600 or higher then the school would get 15%, the head of the fundraiser can get the hostess special but they dont get any free or half priced items. also any bookings you get from the fundraiser the school would get an extra 3 dollars
hth
Jennie

So they at least have to have a $600 show?

if they do under 600 in sales then they still get money but it is 10%

Hi there! Thank you for considering a fundraiser show for your mom's elementary school. It's a great way to support the school and also introduce our products to new customers. Here's how it works: We would set a date and time for the show, and I would come to the school to set up a display of our products. During the show, I would demonstrate some of our popular kitchen tools, gadgets, and recipes. Guests can place orders and a portion of the sales will go towards the school. It's a fun and interactive way to support a good cause while also learning about our amazing products. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to schedule a fundraiser show. Thank you!

What is a Fundraiser Show?

A Fundraiser Show is an opportunity for a group or organization to raise money by hosting a cooking demonstration and sale event with a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a fun and interactive way to support a cause or charity while enjoying delicious food and learning new cooking techniques.

How does a Fundraiser Show work?

A Pampered Chef consultant will work with the group or organization to set a date and time for the event. On the day of the fundraiser, the consultant will bring a variety of Pampered Chef products and ingredients to demonstrate and prepare delicious recipes for the attendees. Guests can then purchase products and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser.

What are the benefits of hosting a Fundraiser Show?

Hosting a Fundraiser Show with Pampered Chef has many benefits. Not only does it provide a fun and unique way to raise money, but it also allows the group or organization to earn a percentage of the sales made during the event. Additionally, the attendees will have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

Who can host a Fundraiser Show?

Anyone can host a Fundraiser Show! It is a great option for schools, sports teams, churches, and other non-profit organizations. It is also a popular choice for individuals who are looking to raise money for a specific cause or charity. Pampered Chef consultants will work with any group or organization to make the event a success.

How can I schedule a Fundraiser Show with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a Fundraiser Show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team. The consultant will guide you through the process and help plan a successful event. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you and learn more about hosting a Fundraiser Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies