• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submission: Tracking Numbers and Delivery Status Explained

In summary, the customer is experiencing a problem with the tracking information for their show, which shows that it was delivered in 2004. However, they have been advised that UPS recycles tracking numbers and the correct information can be found by clicking on a link for package information. The customer is also concerned about an ETA for their package, which does not currently show on the tracking page. They are advised to call UPS for more information. Another customer shares their experience with a similar issue and advises to click on a blue link for more updated information. The customer has also contacted UPS and Pampered Chef to investigate the issue further.
jenab1013
OK, I just checked the status of my show that I submitted on the 7th and it says it has shipped - but - the tracking numbers they gave me say it was delivered in 2004!!!! What in the world is the problem with this. This has happened to me before too. Why does it say this, and how do I get the correct tracking numbers?

You have the correct tracking numbers. If you click on the link that says something about view package information, you should see the correct transit information. UPS/PC recycles tracking numbers. Otherwise, you can call 1-800-pick-ups and get the information from a representative. They do have the right tracking information!
There is nothing you, your customer, PC, or UPS can do about that old information. It's just attached to that tracking number. Not a big deal usually. The infromation is there, you just have to click on that other link.

?OK, I did that saw that the tracking info was right, but.....how do I get an ETA because there isn't one there. That part still says it's been delivered.

UPS recycles tracking numbers . Usually withing 24 hrs the correct delivery date will appear. However I had a problem last week where it never refreshed the date.

Like I said, just call UPS. They should be able to tell you if it doesn't update itself. 1-800-PICK-UPS. My mother is in upper management for UPS, she assures me that the information is in their system. You just have to call and get it. (When I have the problem, she just looks it up for me!!) The customer service is usually pretty good and they don't take all day to answer the phones.

I had my last show delivered to my house. Box 2 of 2 came yesterday. I tracked shipping today and it said delivered Feb 10, 2006 at 12:40 on porch. Problem is...no package to be found and here it is 2:45. So i guess I will be calling UPS to find out where my box is. I just hope someone else isnt enjoying Pampered Chef products!! I live in a small town and he usually leaves me a note that he has left it in the garage...so not sure why it said porch this time. I talked to someone else today and they said it was our regular UPS guy working today. So, we will see how it turns out.

Update to lost package. I talked to the lady where our UPS packages are picked up and delivered for our local UPS guy. She said he said he only had a package for me yesterday and not today. So I called UPS headquarters and they said "yes it shows it was delivered today to front porch... So now I have called PC to put a tracer on it and she said they would send someone from UPS to track it and investigate and this may take 10 business days! YUCK! So...that is what is going on for now!

about the ups dates...when you go to the shipment status on the pc website if u click on the individual tracking numbers, the old dates will appear but in the bottom left hand corner of that individual box there will be something written in blue..like shipment status or something to that extent...if you click on that it will tell you where YOUR shipment is and all...not from 2 years ago...i found that out yesterday from my director

1. What do I do if I haven't received a tracking number for my show order?

If you have not received a tracking number for your show order, please reach out to your consultant directly. They will be able to provide you with the tracking number or any updates on your order status.

2. How long does it typically take for a tracking number to be sent out?

Tracking numbers are typically sent out within 24-48 hours of placing your order. However, during busy seasons or with certain products, it may take longer for a tracking number to be generated. If you have not received a tracking number after 48 hours, please contact your consultant.

3. What does it mean if my tracking number shows "invalid" or "not found"?

If your tracking number shows as "invalid" or "not found," this could mean that the package has not been picked up by the carrier yet. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update. If the issue persists, please contact your consultant for assistance.

4. Can I track my order without a tracking number?

Unfortunately, tracking information is not available without a tracking number. If you have not received a tracking number, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

5. What should I do if my order shows as delivered but I have not received it?

If your order shows as delivered but you have not received it, please first check with your household members or neighbors to see if they may have accepted the package. If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact your consultant for further assistance. They may be able to provide more information or initiate a trace with the carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • JessieG1212
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies