• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are You Ready for Sell-A-Thon Month?

In summary, Amy is considering sending out an email to her team to motivate them for Sell-A-Thon Month and to award those who hold and submit shows with new products from the $3000 level. For January, she is also offering those who hold and submit shows with new products from the $6000 level.
amy07
I've been spending some time looking at my team stats for the past year. Those who did submit in December last year are no longer active. Last January was horrible - Nobody submitted a single sale!!:cry: So, I'm trying to be a little pro-active in my approach. I know it seems early, but I normally only have 2 "working" members. They are always back & forth for top sales. But everyone has been very inconsistent in their shows schedules (me included). I have 1 new recruit that is about to give everyone a little friendly competition;)(finally!) I know that they are all excited about sell-a-thon, so this is the email that I'm considering sending to my team. Right now, I think the 3 carrot chasers would definitely bite on this and push to get to the next level. Do you think it would help motivate the others?

November is Sell-A-Thon Month!

I've attached the flyer that was in the Consultants News. It is also available on Consultants Corner.

Ok, here's the challenge:
When you reach the following levels in November I will reward you with:
$1500 level - $10 PC Dollars
$3000 level - $25 PC Dollars
$6000 level - $50 PC Dollars
PC Dollars will be paid on the HIGHEST level that you reach!

For December, for EACH show that you HOLD & SUBMIT, I will put your name into a drawing for the MOST EXPENSIVE New Product from the $3000 level. product will be awarded AFTER the samples are shipped!

Ok, we all want to do great for Sell-a-Thon! But the key to maintaining your business is planning for AFTER the Holidays! So, you really want to start thinking about getting your January booked BEFORE Thanksgiving! I have a series of postcards that I will be sending you that you can mail to your January Hosts DURING December/Christmas to keep their party on their mind. Host Coaching is essential during this time!!!

SO, here's what I have in store for you for January!
For EACH January show that you HOLD & SUBMIT, I will put your name into a drawing for New Product only available from the $6000 Level!! AND, when you submit the highest sales over $1000, I will give you a $25 Gift Card to the merchant of YOUR CHOICE!!!

I LOVE IT!!! :D:D I think I might have to steal it! Thanks! :D

thanks! I just hope they run with it!

Amy, I have a question... I'm a total product junkie so any way I can get free stuff does it for me! Since I don't know the people on your team, are they into free products? The reason I ask, only about 25% of my team even cares about the sell-a-thons and getting free products (I just don't get that!!!!) Something like this would never inspire them.... My question is that what's in it for those who don't want free products? I know they can use the PC$$ for other things, but just wondering.... :)

That's a great point! But in this situation the extra free products or PC dollars are what they seem to want. Of course if they hit any of the levels, it will be more money in commission than most have achieved. So, I'm hoping it will be a win/win for those who may not be into the products. I often hear the complaining about having to buy more catalogs and such so I thought by offering the PC dollars they couldn't complain about what it costs them to run their business.
of course, I know that I will not please them all, but I think overall it's pretty generous.

amy07 said:
I often hear the complaining about having to buy more catalogs and such so I thought by offering the PC dollars they couldn't complain about what it costs them to run their business.

Excellent!!!! Be sure to remind them of that too... that they can use the PC$$ for catalogs... half of my team never remembers that!!!! :D

PS: Speaking of PC$$... remember to check your account... HO gave directors who earned the spreaders in their director's benefits box $25 PC$$!!!!

finley1991 said:
Excellent!!!! Be sure to remind them of that too... that they can use the PC$$ for catalogs... half of my team never remembers that!!!! :D

PS: Speaking of PC$$... remember to check your account... HO gave directors who earned the spreaders in their director's benefits box $25 PC$$!!!!

that's exactly why I'm offering it. It's not really costing me anything. It's kind of like "found" money. And if I have to spend more than what is in my account, I don't think I'll be complaining. It would be awesome to have the Team doing that much in one month!

Great incentive! I am so "borrowing" this!!! I have a great team who is very active right now, but I am due with a baby in early January (maybe December), and although I never lean on them for anything, I know I will need them to be active during that time to get us through that period. Here's hoping that this will do it!!! :)

What a great idea!!!
I totally nedd my team to step up to the plate!!
I've had several incentives for them to earn things in the past few months & NO ONE has even come close....
I'm not sure PC $$$ will excite my team......what do you think about gas cards??

What postcards do you give to your team????

Steal away!!......

I honestly was going to say a gas card for January. But, I was afraid that if I picked a station that I frequent (more for their coffee than cheap prices) that it wouldn't be convenient for others. that's whay I left it as "merchant of their choice". I figured those who wanted their nails done, could get that. Shoppers could get one to their favorite store. Or the eaters (like me) might want a restaurant gift card......

but if PC bucks doesn't do it for your team, definitely do what will work for them. Like I said, my team complains about business costs, so I thought that would work for them.

finley1991 said:

Colleen are the Spreaders on Stop/Sell? I have an outside order with them on there and it won't let me pick it.

Nevermind I just checked CC. Thanks anyway.

1. What kind of support and training do you provide for your team?

At Pampered Chef, we offer comprehensive training and support for our team members. This includes access to online resources, regular team meetings and workshops, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. We want to ensure that our team has all the tools and knowledge they need to be successful in their business.

2. Is there a cost to join your team?

Yes, there is a small fee to join our team as a consultant. However, this fee includes a starter kit with all the necessary materials and products to get your business started, as well as access to our training and support resources. We believe that this investment is well worth it for the potential earnings and personal growth opportunities that come with being a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What kind of flexibility do you offer for team members?

We understand that our team members have busy lives and other commitments. That's why we offer a flexible schedule for our consultants. You can choose your own hours and work as much or as little as you want. This allows you to balance your business with your personal life and other responsibilities.

4. Are there any incentives or bonuses for top-performing team members?

Yes, we offer various incentives and bonuses for our top-performing team members. This can include cash bonuses, product discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations. We believe in recognizing and rewarding hard work and success within our team.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your own personal website or social media channels. We also have a team website where customers can shop directly from your page. This allows for a wider reach and more potential sales for your business. However, we also encourage our consultants to host in-person parties and events as this can be a great way to connect with customers and showcase our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies