• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I'm Looking Forward to Most About Conference...

In summary, the conversation centered around the excitement for the upcoming conference and the things each person was looking forward to, such as training, recognition, and a break from everyday responsibilities. They also discussed their favorite things to do at the conference, such as trying new restaurants and stores, seeing new products, and spending time with friends. Some of them also mentioned looking forward to visiting family and friends outside of the conference. Overall, the conversation showed a sense of anticipation and enthusiasm for the upcoming event.
chefcharity
I am of course looking forward to the obvious things...
* the training
* the recognition
* the boost to my business

but MOST of all... I'm looking forward to just being Charity for 4 whole days. I won't be mommy, I won't be wife, I won't be employee... I'll just be me. Oh, I'll miss my kids and husband on about day 3 but still... I get to be ME and not have to worry about whose nose is running, who needs a snack or who is cooking dinner.

Just wanted to put that out there. What other things are you looking forward to for conference? Anything else off the wall that you are looking forward to? Favorite restaurant? Favorite store? Favorite tradition?

freebies. seeing the new products. hanging with my p chef buddies!

Getting to be in Chicago! I love big cities :D And this time, I will try out the hotel pool!

All of those things!Plus, I love trying new things. Usually I attempt to eat at one new place or try one new thing while at NC. I look forward to meeting new people, too, along with seeing old friends.

Everything that's been mentioned plus 2 things:

We always go to Bubba Gumps and a pizza place and sometimes Magnificant Mile but this time we're doing other things too. Sears Tower, maybe Second City, boat tour...

Since I'm already in the midwest I get to go up to WI and see my kids and grandkids. This year we're taking a longer visit up there so hopefully we'll see some friends too.

BethCooks4U said:
Everything that's been mentioned plus 2 things:

We always go to Bubba Gumps and a pizza place and sometimes Magnificant Mile but this time we're doing other things too. Sears Tower, maybe Second City, boat tour...

Since I'm already in the midwest I get to go up to WI and see my kids and grandkids. This year we're taking a longer visit up there so hopefully we'll see some friends too.

That is awesome, Beth, that you get to go see kids and Grand Kids. My mom would hurt me if I moved across the country w/ her grandkids like that! LOL! Kidding .... kinda :) But seriously, that is wonderful you get to see them

chefcharity said:
That is awesome, Beth, that you get to go see kids and Grand Kids. My mom would hurt me if I moved across the country w/ her grandkids like that! LOL! Kidding .... kinda :) But seriously, that is wonderful you get to see them

I'm the one who moved - DH's job. I hate that we live 1000 miles away but it works out, I guess...

BethCooks4U said:
I'm the one who moved - DH's job. I hate that we live 1000 miles away but it works out, I guess...

well, hey.. you have to do what you have to do. At least he has work, right? And in 2 months...you get to see them! WOOHOO!!

chefcharity said:
well, hey.. you have to do what you have to do. At least he has work, right? And in 2 months...you get to see them! WOOHOO!!

Yep! And they come here every Thanksgiving for our TG and Christmas! It's been an awesome tradition. I try to get there once or twice besides that but at least that's the minimum. Thank goodness for phone and internet. I get to see the grandkids online and my son calls with every little update. My 2 year old granddaughter wants to call me every time she uses the potty and also calls to tell me to come to her house. I am so grateful to my son for making me so much a part of their lives that they remember me.

...can't wait for July!

I am totally with you on everything that you said Charity. I love being a mom and wife, but need a little me time. I love all the hoopla that goes with conference. The freebies, seeing the new products, you name it I love it all!

BethCooks4U said:
Yep! And they come here every Thanksgiving for our TG and Christmas! It's been an awesome tradition. I try to get there once or twice besides that but at least that's the minimum. Thank goodness for phone and internet. I get to see the grandkids online and my son calls with every little update. My 2 year old granddaughter wants to call me every time she uses the potty and also calls to tell me to come to her house. I am so grateful to my son for making me so much a part of their lives that they remember me.

...can't wait for July!

My niece would do that with me. Very cute the first few times, but when she started using it regularly, it was hard to work up the enthusiasm!:p

What are the dates and location of the conference?

The conference will be held on August 15-17 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.

What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. Comfortable and professional attire is recommended.

Will there be any special guest speakers at the conference?

Yes, there will be several special guest speakers including top leaders in the company and industry experts.

What is the schedule for the conference?

The schedule for the conference will be available closer to the event date. It will include workshops, training sessions, and networking opportunities.

Is there a cost to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee for attending the conference. However, early bird discounts and payment plans are available. Please check the registration page for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • Bill Faber