• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What if We Don't Want Pampered Chef to Send It for Us???

In summary, to prevent Pampered Chef from sending your order, you can choose to have it shipped directly to your address during checkout or contact customer service. You can also cancel your order if it has not been shipped yet. If you change your mind after requesting for Pampered Chef to send your order, contact customer service immediately but keep in mind that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped. Regardless of how your order is shipped, you will still receive all the same benefits and rewards from Pampered Chef.
jennytodd
Will they send the newsletter via our PWS even if we don't want them to? I have tons of contacts in my PWS but unfortunately over time i have put in contacts that need to be weeded out or their names were typed in short form, PLUS i uploaded my contact list via hotmail but it also imported personal emails that should not receive PC info....AAHHH!! Maybe i can erase all and start over? I love using Tasty Tidbits so I don't want to overload customers with too much...help!!:grumpy:

If you don't tell your PWS to send it, then they won't. If you don't want it send, then don't select any contacts for it to be sent to.

By default, we are all opted OUT of the Newsletter. You have to go in and Opt-In for the newsletter. (It's under the Customer Connection section of the PWS controls.)If you DID Opt-in, it will default to "All Contacts", but you can easily uncheck that box and select the ones (or none) you want. Me- I created a "Newsletter Contacts" Category in my Connection category, and then added my name.

1. What do I do if I don't want Pampered Chef to send my order for me?

If you do not want Pampered Chef to send your order on your behalf, you can choose to have it shipped directly to your address. During the checkout process, simply select the option for direct shipping and enter your preferred shipping address.

2. Can I cancel my order if I don't want Pampered Chef to send it for me?

Yes, you can cancel your order if you do not want Pampered Chef to send it for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation. Keep in mind that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.

3. How can I ensure that Pampered Chef doesn't send my order for me?

If you prefer to have your order shipped directly to you, you can indicate this during the checkout process by selecting the option for direct shipping. You can also contact our customer service team to confirm that your order will not be sent on your behalf.

4. Will I still receive the same benefits and rewards if Pampered Chef doesn't send my order for me?

Yes, you will still receive all the same benefits and rewards from Pampered Chef regardless of whether we send your order or if it is shipped directly to you. You will still earn host rewards and have access to our customer service team for any questions or concerns.

5. Can I change my mind after I've already requested for Pampered Chef to send my order for me?

If you change your mind and decide that you do not want Pampered Chef to send your order for you, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but keep in mind that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we will not be able to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • newatthis
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies