• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What if Guest Doesn't Have an Email?

In summary, if a guest does not have an email address, they will not be able to receive any email communications from you. However, you can still make a reservation for them and collect their contact information for alternative communication methods. If the guest later decides they want to receive email communications, you can update their profile or ask for their consent to add them to your email list. However, the guest may miss out on important information or updates if they do not have an email address, so it is recommended to communicate through multiple channels. You can still collect their information even without an email for future communication needs.
Lexif424
I am a returning consultant so I am learning to use the new website for submitting shows. When you add a guest to the show page the email is marked as necessary, but what if a guest doesn't have an email?

Do I need to add a fake email or can I leave it blank?If your guest does not have an email, you can leave the email field blank. The website will still allow you to add the guest without an email. If you are unable to leave the field blank, you can enter a fake email such as "[email protected]" or "[email protected]".

What if the guest doesn't have an email address?

If the guest does not have an email address, they will not be able to receive any email communications from you. In this case, you may need to communicate with the guest through alternative methods such as phone or in-person.

Can I still make a reservation for a guest who doesn't have an email?

Yes, you can still make a reservation for a guest without an email address. However, you will not be able to send them any confirmation or communication via email.

What if the guest wants to receive email communications in the future?

If the guest later decides they want to receive email communications from you, they can provide you with their email address and you can update their profile in your system. Alternatively, you can ask for their consent to add them to your email list for future communications.

Will the guest miss out on any important information if they don't have an email?

Yes, the guest may miss out on important information or updates if they do not have an email address. It is recommended to communicate with guests through multiple channels to ensure they receive all necessary information.

Can I still collect guest information if they don't have an email?

Yes, you can still collect guest information such as their name, phone number, address, etc. Even if the guest doesn't have an email, it is still important to collect their contact information for any future communication needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom