• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant What I Wish Pampered Chef Would Do!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the timing of when The Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card electronically transfers funds out of consultant's accounts after a show is submitted. Some consultants have experienced the money being taken out quickly, while others have waited 4-5 days. It was discovered that there is no set rule for when the money is taken out, and it is dependent on the finance department. Some consultants prefer to have the money deposited before submitting a show, while others wait a few days to deposit. Overall, it was agreed that it would be helpful if there was a set timeline for when the money is taken out.
Kelly8
...take our money out for shows the same amount of time every time!

Sometimes it takes them quite a while. I submitted a show last night knowing that I have to go into town anyway today and could deposit the money today. I checked just now (not even 8:00 in the morning) and they have already pulled the money! What!? Not even 12 hours later? Like I said, it would be nice if they had a certain amount of time and used that amount of time every time!:grumpy:

That is strange! Did they ship the show already? Usually they don't take the money until the show has shipped.

Wow! I've never had that happen.

I know! I haven't checked that. I just hate all the varying times!

I thought it stated somewhere a minimum of 4 or 5 days after the show was submitted until the money was withdrawn. I'd definitely check into this!!

Even if it has shipped, usually it takes 5 - 7 biz days (something like that). If they are changing, they need to let us know. I think a lot of us do exactly what you do. Submit then deposit. Hmmm, worth checking out.

So, I just called HO. The lady I spoke with says that we should have the money in there right away because it really just depends on how the finance dept is running. She said that they can take it out at any time. There is no 4 -5 day rule.

Now, I do understand that we should have all the money in our hands before we submit a show, but like I said before... I will submit the night of my show then deposit the next day.

Oh my gosh... well I hope they get slammed tonight then because I can't get o my host for a show that I'm submitting tonight until tomorrow afternoon and I HAVE to submit tonight... yikes

They probably will be slammed tonight.

Yeah..I have a show to submit tonight..but won't get the money in until tomorrow..I hope I am fine..

I know what Charity said HO told her....but are we SURE it isn't written down somewhere in the policies about the 4-5 days? I don't have time to hunt right now, but will later if I need to. I'm almost CERTAIN I looked it up once!!

I found it..it is at the top of Page 5 of the Consultant Policy Guide

The Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card
The Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card (PC Debit
Card) electronically transfers funds directly out of your
account four business days after your order is received by
the Home Office.

I am assuming that you used the PC Debit card

She would have had to, she's not in her first 30 days. If it had been her PC Credit card, it wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

NooraK said:
She would have had to, she's not in her first 30 days. If it had been her PC Credit card, it wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

Thank you..I had a ditz moment..LOL..looks like you have helped me out with 2 of them this week..LOL..thanks

Glad to know I wasn't dreaming! Thanks for doing the research Heidi! Now if I were Kelly, I'd be on the phone to HO complaining! Especially if it caused an overdraft and there were fees involved!

Realistically, they CAN take out the money whenever they want. In a perfect world, we should have the $ deposited before we even submit it...that being said, I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually done that, I wait almost 4-5 days before I actually DEPOSIT the money from my shows...I actually wish they would take it out immediately, sometimes my husband sees that we have X amt in our acct and doesn't think that it might be for a show that is waiting to clear out. It has caused quite an uproar at times...that's why I wait so long to deposit, so it is ALL there.

BUT, I don't think anyone would have a legitimate argument if they called HO and you said "I just turned in a show and I can't believe you took the money already".

chefsteph07 said:
Realistically, they CAN take out the money whenever they want. In a perfect world, we should have the $ deposited before we even submit it...that being said, I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually done that, I wait almost 4-5 days before I actually DEPOSIT the money from my shows...I actually wish they would take it out immediately, sometimes my husband sees that we have X amt in our acct and doesn't think that it might be for a show that is waiting to clear out. It has caused quite an uproar at times...that's why I wait so long to deposit, so it is ALL there.

BUT, I don't think anyone would have a legitimate argument if they called HO and you said "I just turned in a show and I can't believe you took the money already".

Actually, you would have a legitimate argument - since it states in the Policy manual that the money will be transferred out 4 days following submission of the order.

I'd be interested to know what they say about it.

I usually have it taken out the same time each show...
I submit and it is always taken out in exactly one week.. the day the host gets the products.

mine got taken out for my last 2 shows really fast. I was pretty shocked that the money was taken out so fast. Mine usually gets taken out when the show gets delivered

chefsteph07 said:

I am very bad with my banking..I will admit that..and that is why I have 2 checking accounts..one for my personal stuff..and one for my PC stuff..makes life so much easier for me.

Ok, now I'm a little bit worried. I deposited money today for a show I submitted on Monday (just got the checks this afternoon). Guess it's a good thing I have overdraft protection :)

I'm worried, too! I submitted a show and an individual order last night, but certainly don't have the money in my account to cover it until I deposit the checks! Guess I better do an account transfer, just to be safe.ETA: I just checked the shipment status, and it's already released for picking! I submitted the show and order around 11pm ET!

Last edited:
I know at one point is was 8 days later. Like everyone, they want their money as soon as possible. Understandable...

It's not understandable if it goes against the consultant policy guide. That is there for a reason. They wouldn't let us go back on something in there - and for good reason. They should stick to their side as well.

If someone calls HO about this and gets an explanation, please let us know what they say

What I Wish Pampered Chef Would Do!

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide the best products and services to our valued customers. Here are the answers to the top 5 most frequently asked questions about what customers wish we would do.

1. Can you offer more vegan and vegetarian options?

Thank you for your suggestion! We are always looking to expand our product line and cater to various dietary needs. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration for future product development.

2. Can you improve the shipping time for online orders?

We understand the importance of timely delivery and are constantly working on improving our shipping process. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to find ways to ensure your orders arrive promptly.

3. Can you offer more discounts and promotions?

We love to treat our customers and often have special promotions and discounts throughout the year. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest deals and offers.

4. Can you expand your international shipping options?

We are currently working on expanding our international shipping options to reach more customers around the world. We appreciate your interest in our products and hope to be able to serve you in the near future.

5. Can you improve the packaging to reduce waste?

As a company, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact. We are constantly exploring ways to improve our packaging and make it more eco-friendly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will continue to work towards a more sustainable future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • 28sal