• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Love About My Pampered Chef Business

First, they have a no-return policy for products, but will help with deliveries that don't show up. Second, they have a Square app that you can use to accept credit cards.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I started the year with great goals and expectations for myself, then I started being an emotional wreck and exhausted all the time, then found out I was pregnant. I started this biz when I was 5 mo pregnant with #2 and fell in love, 2 years later I have #3 and this pregnancy has hit me hard, hormonally and physically. I love having a business that allows me to "take a break" to keep active, to take it slow, until I am in better shape to really pick it up. I am looking forward to the fall to start getting my business back, but I love that I have the option to work when I want to work and relax when I need to. Granted, it took me a few months to figure out that this is ok to me, but I am now grateful that I can do this :)

What do you guys love about your business?

I definitely second this!! My daughter, the last child at home was a senior this school year and I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her! It was so wonderful to be able to slow down my show schedule, be at every softball game, all of her Sound of Music dress rehearsals and perforformances and anything else she was involved in. That's the reason I started this business eight years ago! So cool to love a career you have total control of!

A week ago I had a direct sales party for an "adult toy" company, because a friend has recently started as a consultant.

Her company has no return policy, unless the product arrives damaged. The reason cited was that the item can't be resold. Well, I can't imagine a stone can be resold to a new customer after someone has tried it and decided they don't like it, but we'd still take it back.

Her receipts state that the company is not responsible for non-delivery of goods, the consultant is. If a customer were to call PC and say the consultant took off with the money, PC would make it good. PC will also help the customer with FedEx for deliveries that never show up. She would have to handle that all on her own.

She used the Square app on her phone to accept credit cards. That means she's the one paying the fees.

Just a couple of the things that really stood out for me as to why PC is better.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, make your own schedule, and work from home. You also get to share your love for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others.

What kind of training and support is provided for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support options, including online courses, weekly newsletters, and local team meetings. There is also a dedicated support team available to answer any questions and provide guidance.

How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you simply need to purchase a starter kit and enroll in the consultant program. From there, you will have access to all the tools and resources you need to start your business.

What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and innovative design. They are rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest standards, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee. Plus, they are backed by the trusted Pampered Chef brand.

Are there opportunities for growth and advancement within the Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are many opportunities for growth and advancement within the Pampered Chef business. As you build your team and increase your sales, you can earn bonuses and promotions. There are also leadership and mentorship roles available for top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HOTSHOTT
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sally Vigil