• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Politics What I Like About Obama: A Balanced Perspective on the Presidential Candidate

In summary, The conversation involves starting a "What I like..." thread instead of posting on a "What scares me..." thread. The thread is meant to give the other side a chance to be heard and for fair discussion. The person speaking is a supporter of Obama but has previously voted for McCain and Bush. They appreciate Obama's calmness and thoughtfulness in times of crisis, his articulate speaking abilities, and his choice of a competent VP. They also like his focus on helping the middle class and changing things in Washington. They appreciate his reluctance to engage in negative campaigning and his willingness to talk to enemies. They also admire his ability to find common ground with McCain while also pointing out areas of disagreement. Finally, they appreciate that Obama is running
Worked the phones tonight at the Democratic Headquarters here.

Wow! Awesome!!

I encourage anyone who has not yet donated their time to do it. What a great experience!! We need help calling out the early vote and going door to door (great exercise, by the way!).

I am going back tomorrow. So encouraging to be involved with so many others during this last week!!

Paula,

"Conscience Clause" refers to legislation that each state has passed over the years which allows health-care workers to refuse to perform/dispense certain medical procedures/drugs which they find to be morally objectionable. As Mr. Obama has said repeatedly on the campaign trail, he will sign FOCA (the so-called Freedom of Choice Act). FOCA strikes down ANY and ALL state laws which have ANY impact on abortion and 'reproductive rights.' Conscience Clauses are among the pieces of legislation that the FOCA advocates have been targeting for years, and plan on challenging immediately once FOCA becomes law.

There is a pre-FOCA test case on pharmacies right now in Virginia. Private pharmacy, the owner (a pharmacist) chooses not to stock birth control products of any type and RU-486 based on his personal religious beliefs. He's being sued in an attempt to force him to stock these items. Under FOCA there wouldn't even be a case in his defense, he's be guilty of violating FOCA. Right now he has a legal defense under the Virginia Conscience Clause (which doesn't prevent him from being sued and incurring $$$ in legal costs) but under an Obama administration he won't.

I'm answering this question in terms of abortion because that's the language of FOCA, however, the Conscience Clause problem will extend far beyond that. Where today a nurse may choose not to assist in an abortion, tomorrow she may lose the right to refuse to assist in the involuntarily sterilization of a welfare mother. There are far-reaching effects to the elimination of the Conscience Clause under a conservative Supreme Court, so I can only imagine what the effects will be if we have an activist Supreme Court.

I hope I answered your question. If you want more specific info, just PM me.

Ann

I hope this works and that it puts a smile on your face this morning. Less than a week till the election (thank God!).

CNNBC video

Have a great day and don't forget to vote! I'll be there. :)

This is SOOOO GREAT!! Thank you!!!

This was really great. Thanks for posting. Let it be a reminder that we all have a voice -- so use it on election day. If you don't, then you have no right to complain afterwards!

peichef said:
Janet thanks for filling me in. Now I get why people are upset & think it demonstrates a lack of patriotism not to place one's hand over one's heart. Like I said, in Canada very few people place their hand over their heart during the anthem.

I still think it's pretty small potatoes, though. Surely those who don't like Obama can find bigger picking points than that!?!

You're welcome. What gets a lot of people in that is that the President (or future President) becomes the Commander-in-Chief of the military. They should be showing as much respect to the country/flag as anyone in uniform at the time. I would only HOPE that if Obama happens to win, he will follow the Flag Code and put his hand over his heart. However, I for one do not have faith in that. There is no consistency with him.

janetupnorth said:
You're welcome. What gets a lot of people in that is that the President (or future President) becomes the Commander-in-Chief of the military. They should be showing as much respect to the country/flag as anyone in uniform at the time. I would only HOPE that if Obama happens to win, he will follow the Flag Code and put his hand over his heart. However, I for one do not have faith in that. There is no consistency with him.

Let's not forget also that Clinton was commander in chief and was a DRAFT DODGER.

chefjeanine said:
I hope this works and that it puts a smile on your face this morning. Less than a week till the election (thank God!).

CNNBC video

Have a great day and don't forget to vote! I'll be there. :)

Thanks for the laugh Jeanine!

I can't see the video!

Did anyone watch TV tonight?

I'm not into early voting .. I gotta have my sticker ... but I gave it some thought after seeing snow on the ground!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I can't see the video!

Did anyone watch TV tonight?

I'm not into early voting .. I gotta have my sticker ... but I gave it some thought after seeing snow on the ground!

You get a sticker if you vote early! It says "I voted early".:cool: I saved mine and will wear it on election day while I work the polls. I can't endorse a candidate while there but that's fine. I can however show that I voted.

I thought the Obama-mercial was great! I wish people would look at both sides with open eyes. They are both good men but it seems that those opposing Obama won't even listen to him. They just want to believe the slime that's being sent around even after it's proven to be lies. Before I'm attacked, note that I realize that both sides take some truth and stretch it to their advantage. No one is "lily white". But I live in NC and have seen some disgusting commercials and gotten some foul calls and many foul mailings and 90+% of them are from the Republican campaigns. A friend just sent me an email sliming Obama. I did an internet search on it and several sites came up showing that it was de-bunked months ago but the lie still spreads.

I am so tired of it all and can't wait for next week. Then it'll be decided and we can get on with the healing.

:thumbup: Bravo to you! I agree 1000%. :cheerleader:

I got the following e-mail from a friend from church. I had to reply and mention the political message at a church I visited that made me wanna hurl:

As we approach another presidential election again this year, I just want to say to all my church family and friends, that I have received many many e-mails (alot of forwards)regarding the choice for our next president. Some of them are sickening because of all the bashing and "smut campaigns" on each candidate for all offices local, state and federal - this has been going on for many years but as it gets closer to the election, it seems to get worse. I hate to see Christians get "caught up" in the bashing process because of what all political party media is putting over the airwaves on radio and television.

I don't mean to come across as being harsh in any way. I am not endorsing any candidate in this e-mail, I am simply exercising my freedom of speech and not a political party. You vote for who you think will be the best choice - that is AMERICAN. On the other hand, please respect the rights of others to exercise their freedom of choice. Simply pray instead of talking. Love your neighbor as yourself.

One important thing to think about - Jesus was neither a democrat nor a republican -

Thank GOD ........ HE IS LORD. I rest my case and thank you for reading this documentary.

God Bless You!!

Typical mail day. Today I got 6 mailings from Republican sources, all negative. I also got 1 mailing today from the Obama campaign - telling me to vote and poll times and info including a phone number - nothing at all about the other side on that flyer.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I got the following e-mail from a friend from church. I had to reply and mention the political message at a church I visited that made me wanna hurl:

What made you want to hurl?

I love the one-sided views of mailing too...I got 13 pieces of political mail on Tuesday. Yes, 13! Want to know my count? 3 Republican, 10 Democratic Not a single nice one on the Democratic side. But that's what I like about Obama, he can make anything sound good.

janetupnorth said:
I love the one-sided views of mailing too...I got 13 pieces of political mail on Tuesday. Yes, 13! Want to know my count? 3 Republican, 10 Democratic Not a single nice one on the Democratic side. But that's what I like about Obama, he can make anything sound good.

I guess it depends on where you live. I have not gotten one mailing from the Obama side that even mentions McCain or Palin but I am getting bombarded with McCain ads that try to scare me about Obama/Biden. None of the McCain ads have said a thing about what he'd do as president.

BethCooks4U said:
I guess it depends on where you live. I have not gotten one mailing from the Obama side that even mentions McCain or Palin but I am getting bombarded with McCain ads that try to scare me about Obama/Biden. None of the McCain ads have said a thing about what he'd do as president.

Sadly, in Canada, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who are paying more attention to the US election than we did the Canadian election...anyhow...I have been so irritated by a lot of the commercials I see with regard to the Presidential and Senator campaigns because 99% of them just talk about why the other guy is a loser. No one mentions what they're going to do that's different - it comes across as "Well, that guy's a jerk so you might as well vote for me"

It's really odd.

BethCooks4U said:

That I will agree with! In WI, we have been bombarded with Obama literature proportionately and also media ads.

I burned a stack of mailings (both sides) in my wood stove Tuesday but I still have PLENTY left. My Obama ads are downright mean to McCain/Palin and very demeaning. The only "good" ads I've seen from Obama are the TV ones that seem to be common throughout the United States.

None of my Obama ads (paper) say what he'll do really either.

Of course, I'm to the point that they ALL go in one pile with the newspapers to burn later.

janetupnorth said:

I just went out and got my mail..I got one stating to vote for the Republican party (probably a "negative ad" to some people) and another one asking me to vote no on a particular issue pertaining to Ohio. I got one from the Dems and it says "Highest unemployment in 7 years, Financial market in crisis, Food and gas prices soaring. Who is focused on your concerns?"...I don't know what you guys are stating is exactly a "negative" ad..is it stating the facts on your side? Because, I guess in turn, the ad I got from the Dems could be viewed as neg, but I dont see it that way. I think the ads that I am getting are just the same as what we've been hearing for months. Maybe I'm just blase to the whole thing, but I think the parties have to place "negative" ads, why else would they give us reason to vote for them? I don't know...I just think the print ads are the same old same old.

I haven't received any ads. But, as far as unemployment being "the highest in 7 years" all I can say is that there are all kinds of jobs out there. I have run ads in the local paper for months for full time employment at my restaurant and people come in and ask for applications but one told me that he could "make more money by not working, so he wasn't going to work". HHMMM, can we say WELFARE! People don't want to work. Many think they are too good to do certain jobs. Yes, not all jobs are glamorous, but guess what 7-10 per hr. is a whole lot more than the 0 per hr. you get by sitting on your butt...well, it would be if you didn't have that welfare check coming in because you won't get off your butt and work. Of course this is not true for every person on welfare. Welfare is good...to a point. But the old "welfare to work" program which I think in Oklahoma is now called simply Workforce Oklahoma didn't work because too many people would rather not work and get paid than have to actually work to get their money. Why work when I do and I can give you my tax dollars to sit on your butt.

chefsteph07 said:
I just went out and got my mail..I got one stating to vote for the Republican party (probably a "negative ad" to some people) and another one asking me to vote no on a particular issue pertaining to Ohio. I got one from the Dems and it says "Highest unemployment in 7 years, Financial market in crisis, Food and gas prices soaring. Who is focused on your concerns?"...I don't know what you guys are stating is exactly a "negative" ad..is it stating the facts on your side? Because, I guess in turn, the ad I got from the Dems could be viewed as neg, but I dont see it that way. I think the ads that I am getting are just the same as what we've been hearing for months. Maybe I'm just blase to the whole thing, but I think the parties have to place "negative" ads, why else would they give us reason to vote for them? I don't know...I just think the print ads are the same old same old.
I consider an ad negative when they are telling me what is wrong with the other guy and many of them are way over the top repeating things that are already proven untrue like the one I got this week that said Obama was a Muslem and had Bin Ladin on it. Those that say "things are bad vote for me" are not among those I see as negative. The POSITIVE ones say "this is what I'll do" or like the last one I got, gives me good information like "here's where you vote".

Shawnna said:
I haven't received any ads. But, as far as unemployment being "the highest in 7 years" all I can say is that there are all kinds of jobs out there. I have run ads in the local paper for months for full time employment at my restaurant and people come in and ask for applications but one told me that he could "make more money by not working, so he wasn't going to work". HHMMM, can we say WELFARE! People don't want to work. Many think they are too good to do certain jobs. Yes, not all jobs are glamorous, but guess what 7-10 per hr. is a whole lot more than the 0 per hr. you get by sitting on your butt...well, it would be if you didn't have that welfare check coming in because you won't get off your butt and work. Of course this is not true for every person on welfare. Welfare is good...to a point. But the old "welfare to work" program which I think in Oklahoma is now called simply Workforce Oklahoma didn't work because too many people would rather not work and get paid than have to actually work to get their money. Why work when I do and I can give you my tax dollars to sit on your butt.
Well, I have been looking for a job for some time now and I am not able to find one. I have been told many times that they wouldn't hire me because it's below my experience level and they won't listen that I WOULD want it. I can't work in a restaurant because of physical limitations. Fortunately I have my PC income and my husband has a job so I don't need help. We can manage. I have two sons who have been looking for a long time for employment and HAVE applied at places like Home Depot and WalMart and were turned down because of being over qualified. One will lose his house next spring if something doesn't turn up soon. The other is working now at half the salary he had before and needs a second job to pay his rent which isn't much to start with.

My point is that there are a lot of people out there who are looking and the employers won't look at them.

I was just sent the following:

There's been a lot in the news lately about how Barack's tax plan is going to affect American small businesses.

John McCain is making false claims that Barack plans to raise taxes on small business.

But here's the truth: Barack's plan applies to the net income that a small business owner takes home, not gross revenue. 98 percent of American small businesses make less than $250,000 in net income -- and virtually all of them would get a tax cut under Barack's plan.

We've put together a tax calculator that makes it easy to see how small business owners would fare under Barack's plan.

It only takes a minute -- just enter your annual net income to find out what you'll save, and share this with everyone you know. http://taxcut.barackobama.com/?business=on

Small businesses and middle class families have been struggling for too long under Bush-McCain economic policies.

Along with cutting or freezing taxes on most small businesses, Barack will eliminate the capital gains tax on investments in every small business, from 15 percent down to zero.

And he'll offer all small businesses a Health Care Tax Credit for up to 50 percent of health insurance premiums -- making it easier for them to get health care for their workers.

Barack wants to help rebuild this economy from the bottom up, with middle class families and small business leading the way.

Use our tax cut calculator to find out how much you will save in net income taxes, then share it with your friends:

http://my.barackobama.com/SBtaxcut

There are only 5 days left until Election Day, and a lot of people need to know the truth. Help us get the facts out there.

Thanks for all that you do,

Small Business for Obama

Last edited:
What made you want to hurl?
Oh ... where do I start?First of all ... Churches CAN'T endorse a candidate or they'll endanger their tax exempt status. Many times, they get around this by talking in "code" and bringing up certain issues to consider and not others. If they stopped at simply advising you to pray before you vote, then I would have been happy.But in addition, they played a clip from Youtube about a "prophesy" concerning Ohio and the election. It was the second time they had played this in that church because they called it "that clip we played a couple of weeks ago." The "prophesy" made several references to "OUR TICKET" and referred to a vice presidential candidate as a "Deborah." Um, excuse me, but if they woman giving this "word" is who I think she is, she's CANADIAN! I don't tell her who to vote for for Prime Minister, what right does she have to tell me who should be on "OUR TICKET???"On my way out I ran into two people wearing Obama t-shirts. They laughed in relief when I told them I was going to try to get tickets to see him the next day. They thought they were the only ones. The man (I think he was the father of the woman he was with) spent a lot of time chatting with me about injustice, about poverty, about war and the environment.As for the mail ... I tossed out anything from the Republican camp, as there are no longer any Republicans living in my house. That left me with one piece of mail from the Dems, one urging me and my brother (who no longer lives here) to vote against an issue in my city, and one from the Dems. Left me with very little to sort through ...

Passing this info along:

We have 5 days left to make sure as many people as possible cast their votes for change.

But you'd be surprised at how many of your friends and family don't know where to vote -- or that they can vote as early as today in North Carolina, a crucial battleground state.

Take a minute to look up your own early vote location on our voting website, http://www.voteforchange.com/, then please forward this email to your friends, family, and neighbors so they can look up theirs, too.

On http://www.voteforchange.com/ you can find where to vote and get crucial early voting information. This is not just for North Carolina - you can look up your location too.

Voting early is easy, convenient, and lets you avoid possible long lines on Election Day. And if you vote early, you know you'll be free on Election Day to volunteer in our historic get out the vote effort.

This race is too close for you -- or anyone you know -- not to vote.

Supporters like you can transform this country, and I'm counting on your help to make sure every Obama supporter in North Carolina knows they don't have to wait another day to cast their votes for change.

Thank you for your help,

Jon

Jon Carson
National Field Director
Obama for America

Thanks Beth

I'm volunteering at the Baltimore Obama headquarters tomorrow night! Can't wait to work the phones. :)

Ugh. The ads are getting just awful. I really can't wait until this is all over.

chefjeanine said:
Ugh. The ads are getting just awful. I really can't wait until this is all over.

They're really bad here too. One more day.

MandyK said:
I'm volunteering at the Baltimore Obama headquarters tomorrow night! Can't wait to work the phones. :)

Yeah, Mandy!!

My oldest son was out canvassing all weekend near Indy -- but in a strongly Republican neighborhood. He called to say how exciting it was to meet so many "Republicans for Obama"!!

I am hoping to get to the Headquarters to work an hour or two today, also. I know it will be close here in Indiana, so every vote is REALLY incredibly important.

Praying that the changes to come will happen soon.....

I'll let you guys know how it goes!

It's a great feeling to take part in our political process. Making calls, helping at the headquarters, canvassing - all of it makes you feel a part of it all! I have helped with the Obama campaign some and wish I could have done more.

I am also a poll worker so I have a long day ahead tomorrow. Being a poll worker is a very non-partisan position. I will not be supporting any candidate while there and I will help everyone who comes to the polls to cast their vote no matter who they support. It's our right as Americans and I hold that precious.

Voting is such a privilige and it equalizes everyone. Everyone is just as important as the next no matter what our position in life or income is for that moment. The most important thing we can do is go out and vote tomorrow (if you didn't in early voting).

I wish I could be a poll worker .. but my job requires me to be in right about the time the polls close. I really respect those people!

I'm a bit worried because it's so close. Vote for the O ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I wish I could be a poll worker .. but my job requires me to be in right about the time the polls close. I really respect those people!

I'm a bit worried because it's so close. Vote for the O ...

Yeah, they're telling us (in NC) to expect to be there at the very least 1 1/2 hours after the polls close. We have to be there at 6am with lunch and snacks in hand and we can not leave the building until the voting is done. The polls are open here from 6:30am-7:30pm. During the primaries we didn't get a break at all - had to eat our lunch in bites between voters. It was even hard to get a bathroom break. Hopefully we'll have more workers this time - and we are expecting even more voters than in May.

I really enjoy it though!

Prayer request: Barack Obama's grandmother died today. She was so much a part of his life. It must really tear him apart that he couldn't be with him but I'm sure he's thankful that he took that time away to go see her.

I heard that on the way to NMD and was praying .... I'm sure it will be hard for him ... but he knows she supported him in everything he did.

Last night at the phone center was AWESOME! I called Virginia and everyone was pumped!

I already voted. No lines -- very smooth!

I only had to wait about 20 minutes to vote. Our polls are open until 8:00. Indiana (I'm 15 minutes form the border) polls close at 6:00.

May have to turn on Comedy Central Tonight. The Daily Show and Cobert Report are teaming up at 10 p.m. for, what promises to be, a very funny "election" show.

chefjeanine said:
I only had to wait about 20 minutes to vote. Our polls are open until 8:00. Indiana (I'm 15 minutes form the border) polls close at 6:00.

May have to turn on Comedy Central Tonight. The Daily Show and Cobert Report are teaming up at 10 p.m. for, what promises to be, a very funny "election" show.

I can't wait for that, myself! I got up at 5:30, got in line at 6:30am, and voted by 7:15am. So glad I got it done - I've been SO anxious to do so!! Now I can't wait to hear the results!!

I Like That Obama Is Winning More And More States! Go Obama!

What I like about Obama is that I get to call him President-elect now! :)

susanr613 said:
What I like about Obama is that I get to call him President-elect now! :)

I agree with you whole heartedly.

Shawnna said:

Some of us are out of work and wish we weren't Shawna! I haven't worked since being laid off on June 4th.:cry: I am on a cane due to some problems with my back. I can do an office job fine but not anything that requires standing on my feet for very long. When I do a 4 or 6 hour booth, I "pay for it" the next day by having to use my cane every minute. I go to a chiropractor for help but sometimes it doesn't help for long. I made too much money this year to get any kind of "welfare", have no medical insurance for the same reason, and have moved in with my DD & SIL & the grandkids to save money!

PRAISE GOD! It's over! I hope that everyone will support our newly elected president!

I hung out tonight at the Dem headquarters waiting for the election results. (Both of the Republicans in the area did not have a party.)Some of the people I met who inspired me:• An 11-year-old boy who lives in a very conservative, upscale area and chose to read "The Audacity of Hope" on his vacation. He has lived, breathed and slept the campaign ever since. He was the number one canvasser in his area and endured harassment from kids who made fun of him and stole his signs. He even dressed up as Barack on Halloween.• A woman who has gone back and forth from Chicago to Ohio for 25 years. She has seen first-hand what Sen. Obama has done to improve the quality of life for her own family.It was so nice to be around happy people!Welcome to the future!

I can't even put into words how excited I am that I can put Obama as the pres elect in my daughters baby book when she is born, (she'll be here before he gets sworn in) I know it's a little thing, but feels so good!

I hope, as has been posted on other threads, that we can all come together for the good of our county.

I pray others will respect the new leader of our country as our system has chosen him as our new leader. Though I don't believe in his socialist's ideals, I am letting go and accepting. He is our new president.

Surprise! I am very happy that Obama is our next president. He, like every president before him, needs our prayers and support.

I want to also say that I was very impressed with the concession speech that McCain gave last night. He is truly a patriot and puts country first, putting his disappointment aside and asking his supporters to now support our president-elect. The speech was very gracious and heartfelt.

BethCooks4U said:
Surprise! I am very happy that Obama is our next president. He, like every president before him, needs our prayers and support.

I want to also say that I was very impressed with the concession speech that McCain gave last night. He is truly a patriot and puts country first, putting his disappointment aside and asking his supporters to now support our president-elect. The speech was very gracious and heartfelt

I do not agree with you often Beth, I've just accepted that, BUT I agree with everything that I bolded! LOL! (couldn't agree with the first line but hey, I guess I'm on the wrong thread!LOL!) I'm trying hard to keep things light here, because I posted only to say that Your last paragraph was great and I was so impressed with him last night. Yes I voted for him and like him but I was even more impressed about how eloquent he was last night and when people in the crowd started to boo when he called Obama the president elect.. how he hushed the people was impressive. You could tell that he just really wanted peace and that he's tired of all fighting. His age has made him wise and he was very gracious and eloquent and had a no nonsence form of approach!
I also was touched by a few things from Obama too.... I never hated Obama, I just voted for which candidate that supported my beliefs the closest. I like how he said something to the affect that for those of us who did not vote for him, he hears our voices too and he will be our president too and for that I'm grateful. And he was very respectful and gracious to McCain after he had won. I appreciated that too.
No, I'm not tickled that he won, I won't lie, but I am a christian and believe that it is a sin to complain.... so with that said, now I will continue to pray, except now my prayers will be different because now I know who the next president will be and I only hope and pray that he will follow God's principles. And will put God first before anything else.
I just wanted to say, Beth, that it was nice to agree with you this time and I just wanted to share that with you!:angel:;):)

<h2>1. What has Obama shown to be his strengths during times of crisis?</h2><p>Obama has shown that he is calm and thoughtful during times of crisis and does not rush to judgement without all the facts.</p><h2>2. Why is Obama's articulateness important for the country?</h2><p>Having a President who is articulate is important because it shows that they are not an embarrassment to the country. It also allows them to effectively communicate with allies and adversaries alike.</p><h2>3. What does Obama's choice of Joe Biden as his VP demonstrate?</h2><p>Obama's choice of Joe Biden as his VP demonstrates that he will surround himself with competent and intelligent people to help with decision making.</p><h2>4. How is Obama looking out for the middle class?</h2><p>Obama is looking out for the middle class by directly addressing their needs and proposing plans to help them, rather than relying on trickle down economics.</p><h2>5. What is Obama's focus when it comes to change in Washington?</h2><p>Obama's focus is on changing things in Washington, especially in regards to the current state of the economy and relationships with allies and adversaries. He wants to get back to where the country was at the end of the Clinton era.</p>

1. What has Obama shown to be his strengths during times of crisis?

Obama has shown that he is calm and thoughtful during times of crisis and does not rush to judgement without all the facts.

2. Why is Obama's articulateness important for the country?

Having a President who is articulate is important because it shows that they are not an embarrassment to the country. It also allows them to effectively communicate with allies and adversaries alike.

3. What does Obama's choice of Joe Biden as his VP demonstrate?

Obama's choice of Joe Biden as his VP demonstrates that he will surround himself with competent and intelligent people to help with decision making.

4. How is Obama looking out for the middle class?

Obama is looking out for the middle class by directly addressing their needs and proposing plans to help them, rather than relying on trickle down economics.

5. What is Obama's focus when it comes to change in Washington?

Obama's focus is on changing things in Washington, especially in regards to the current state of the economy and relationships with allies and adversaries. He wants to get back to where the country was at the end of the Clinton era.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
sharalam