• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Do With the Pink Dot Martini Glasses

In summary, a lemon is run around the rim of a martini glass to dip it in lemon sprinkles and then the glasses are served with pink lemonade. Customers have not bought the glasses yet, but the host have. The show on 5/13 is the first time the glasses will be used and the recipe will be the Silky Chocolate Fondue.
chefcharity
I have been taking the small quick stir pitcher and a thing of pink lemonade with me to my shows this week to just add a little extra touch. So, I take a lemon and run it around the rim of my martini glass then dip the rim in some lemon sprinkles. Then serve the host her pink lemonade in the pink martini glass with the lemon slice as garnish. They love it! Even tho we don't make commission on the host items at least it is one more $1 to the HWC camp.

That's a wonderful idea! How are the customers liking it? Are they buying them?

So far no customer sales but the host are buying. I have had 3 shows so far this week and none of the guest seem to really be the delicate martini glass kinda crowd....
However, the shows I have next week I think they will be the delicate glass kind of crowds, so looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

love these glasses! can't wait to show them at a show I have tomorrow.

Great idea about the pink lemonade & the lemon sprinkles! I think I'll use it at a show this weekend- I think that they are non-drinkers, so it shows that the glasses can be used by anyone- they are so darned cute!!

I also tell them they could do mini-trifles or pretty mousse in them....

I have done the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher in the glasses, with the lemon sprinkles and lemon slice garnish and it is always a hit, especially since the Quick-Stir Pitcher and the glasses are the host special. :) I love the trifle idea, I have been making a lot of the Strawberry Cream Trifle and I think I am going to have to put it in the glasses instead now.

I'm doing a (hopefully very quick) show on 5/13, and decided the recipe will be the Silky Chocolate Fondue (how much quicker can you get than that?!). Once the chocolate is melted, I'm going to spoon some into the Martini Glasses, so guests can have their own individual 'dipping station.'I'll keep some in the double boiler, as well, so it will be interesting to see if it makes a difference in keeping the chocolate warm, like it's supposed to.

1. What are the Pink Dot Martini Glasses used for?

The Pink Dot Martini Glasses are perfect for serving all types of cocktails, from classic martinis to fruity concoctions. They can also be used for serving desserts, appetizers, or even as a decorative piece.

2. Are the Pink Dot Martini Glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Dot Martini Glasses are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure they maintain their vibrant color and pattern.

3. How many ounces do the Pink Dot Martini Glasses hold?

The Pink Dot Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces, making them ideal for standard-sized cocktails.

4. Can I use the Pink Dot Martini Glasses for hot drinks?

No, the Pink Dot Martini Glasses are not suitable for hot drinks. They are made of glass and are not designed to withstand high temperatures.

5. Are the Pink Dot Martini Glasses part of a set?

Yes, the Pink Dot Martini Glasses come in a set of 4, perfect for hosting a small gathering or for everyday use. They also make a great gift for anyone who loves entertaining or collecting unique glassware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Frugalli