• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What treasures have you found on Etsy?

In summary, Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling handmade or vintage items. The website offers a wide range of products such as jewelry, home decor, clothing, and more. Prices may vary depending on the item and seller, but the website has secure payment methods and buyer protection policies to ensure a safe shopping experience.
DebPC
Staff member
I bought a great pair of whisk earrings- that I wear to all my shows. I've also bought several gifts for my daughter. She let's me know ahead what she'd like for B-days and Christmas. There is so much there you can't even see it all!

I have bought artwork and bridal things off of there. I love it!

I bought a beard beanie for my brother for Christmas. It is a crocheted beanie with an attached crocheted beard to go over his face. He thought it was the best gift ever. :D

Tooth Fairy pillows! My kiddos have always slept in their own beds uninterrupted. No rocking them to sleep. I knew the Tooth Fairy would never be able to get her job done without waking them, so problem solved! Teeth go in the pillow & hang on their door. LOL

Here is the website if you'd like to check it out-www.etsy.com

What is Etsy?

Etsy is an online marketplace where individuals can buy and sell unique handmade or vintage items.

Do you personally use Etsy?

Yes, I often use Etsy to purchase unique gifts or home decor items.

What types of items can be found on Etsy?

Etsy offers a wide variety of items, including handmade jewelry, home decor, clothing, and vintage items.

Are the items on Etsy expensive?

The prices on Etsy vary depending on the item and the seller. Some items may be more expensive due to their uniqueness and handmade nature, while others may be more affordable.

Is it safe to buy from Etsy?

Yes, Etsy has secure payment methods and buyer protection policies in place to ensure a safe and trustworthy shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefJoy