• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused by Missing Order on Host Receipt

In summary, the most common reason for a missing order on the host receipt is accidental deletion or omission during order entry. Orders typically show up on the host receipt within 24 hours, but there may be delays. Once an order is submitted, no changes or additions can be made. A missing order will not affect the host's rewards as long as the total amount of orders submitted is within the required range. If the missing order is not resolved after contacting the consultant and allowing 24 hours, the customer service team can assist in resolving the issue.
barbchan
I'm so confused. :confused: I recieved a hosts order here at my home. I divided up the orders and everything was fine except for something I had ordered with her discount for myself. Well, it's damaged and I need to do a product adjustment...trouble is, I can't find where it was orderd on the hosts reciept at all! I've gone through every single reciept from that show and it's not there. Neither is the other product I ordered but recieved! So, what do I do now?

Don't Stress!!!!I would go back to pampered partner, because you obviously ordered it. Just print a recite off there. Since it was just there and the product came damaged, you probably won't need a recite. Go do an online adjustment, I have never needed a recite for a product that arrived damaged.

I hope this helps!:D

Do an online adjustment. They have a record of each product number that was ordered on that show.

Yep, do an online adjustment and it will be listed there and after you select the product you have your choice of having it shipped to the host, to you or to a new address.

No biggie...don't stress about it!

Ok, just did it. It said it was approved and processing. Now, do I have to return the item I have here or are they just going to send me a new one? In the "return" part it said no.
Thanks for your patience. I've never done this before.

They will let you know in an e-mail if they want it back or not.

1. Why is my order missing from the host receipt?

The most common reason for a missing order on the host receipt is that it was accidentally deleted or omitted during the order entry process. Please double check with your consultant to ensure that your order was submitted correctly.

2. How long does it take for an order to show up on the host receipt?

Orders typically show up on the host receipt within 24 hours of being submitted. However, there may be delays due to high order volume or technical issues. If your order does not appear after 24 hours, please contact your consultant for assistance.

3. Can I add items to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. We recommend contacting your consultant as soon as possible if you realize you need to add items to your order.

4. Will my missing order affect the host's rewards?

If your order is missing from the host receipt, it will not affect the host's rewards as long as the total amount of orders submitted by the party is still within the required range. However, we do recommend verifying with your consultant to ensure that your order is properly accounted for.

5. What should I do if my missing order is still not resolved?

If your order is still missing from the host receipt after contacting your consultant and allowing 24 hours for it to appear, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any issues with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • cochef