• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What have I done?

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I'm so confused. :confused: I recieved a hosts order here at my home. I divided up the orders and everything was fine except for something I had ordered with her discount for myself. Well, it's damaged and I need to do a product adjustment...trouble is, I can't find where it was orderd on the hosts reciept at all! I've gone through every single reciept from that show and it's not there. Neither is the other product I ordered but recieved! So, what do I do now?

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Don't Stress!!!!

I would go back to pampered partner, because you obviously ordered it. Just print a recite off there. Since it was just there and the product came damaged, you probably won't need a recite. Go do an online adjustment, I have never needed a recite for a product that arrived damaged.

I hope this helps!:D

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Do an online adjustment. They have a record of each product number that was ordered on that show.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Yep, do an online adjustment and it will be listed there and after you select the product you have your choice of having it shipped to the host, to you or to a new address.

No biggie...don't stress about it!

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
Ok, just did it. It said it was approved and processing. Now, do I have to return the item I have here or are they just going to send me a new one? In the "return" part it said no.
Thanks for your patience. I've never done this before.