• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach Your Goals: What to Do If You Don't Hit 1250 or Get 4 Shows

In summary, if you do not reach the 1250 point goal, you will still receive recognition and rewards for your efforts. Even if you do not hit 4 shows, you will still be eligible for rewards. You can also receive rewards if you do not hit both the 1250 point goal and 4 shows, as Pampered Chef values and recognizes all efforts and contributions. If you are unable to hit the goals due to unforeseen circumstances, you can reach out to your consultant for support. Additionally, there are tips and strategies available to help you reach your goals, such as hosting online shows and utilizing social media. Don't hesitate to ask for help or try new techniques to boost your sales and reach your goals.
pamperedchefmichelle
if you don't reach your 1250 or get 4 shows?

Do you mean within your first Super Starter month?

You miss out on that first month's bonus package worth $126.25, plus the special bonus that is going on now with the two Woven Selections pieces.

It dependson what you're talking about.

If you are a new recruit, there is no deadline per se to submit your 4 shows or $1250 in sales. It is nice if you complete this in your first month, but you have at least 3 before you become inactive.

1. What happens if I don't reach the 1250 point goal?

If you do not reach the 1250 point goal, you will still receive recognition and rewards for your efforts. Pampered Chef believes in celebrating every milestone and accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

2. Will I still be eligible for rewards if I don't hit 4 shows?

Yes, you will still be eligible for rewards even if you do not hit 4 shows. Your hard work and dedication to hosting shows is appreciated, and you will still receive recognition for your efforts.

3. Can I still receive the rewards if I don't hit both the 1250 point goal and 4 shows?

Yes, you can still receive rewards if you do not hit both the 1250 point goal and 4 shows. Pampered Chef understands that life can be unpredictable and sometimes things don't go as planned. Your efforts and contributions are still valued and recognized.

4. What if I don't hit the goals because of unforeseen circumstances?

If you are unable to hit the goals due to unforeseen circumstances, such as illness or family emergencies, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They will work with you to find a solution and make sure you are still recognized for your efforts.

5. Are there any tips for reaching the goals if I am struggling?

Yes, there are several tips and strategies that can help you reach your goals. Some suggestions include reaching out to your consultant for support, hosting online shows or parties, and utilizing social media to promote your shows. Don't be afraid to ask for help or try new techniques to boost your sales and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • clr0813
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • RMR1984