• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens With Gift Certificates?

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used to purchase any kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, or pantry ingredients. They can also be used for online purchases and do not have an expiration date. However, they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To check the balance, customers can contact the customer service team with the gift certificate code.
SillyChef
Can someone please explain them to me? When are the delievered? What happens?

Anyone? I have to call the customer back in 5 minutes!

They are shipped straight to the person who ordered them. They come with a catalog, order form, and the certificate. They must be redeemed via mail or through the PC corporate site.

chefann said:
They are shipped straight to the person who ordered them. They come with a catalog, order form, and the certificate. They must be redeemed via mail or through the PC corporate site.
Or to the person they are gifted to.

thanks! Your a life savor! :D

Saver ;) lol.

So if they get the gift certificate for a raffle do they have to fill out the receiptient name?

I think you can order it blank. But they are transferrable anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

1. What can be purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Our gift certificates can be used to purchase any of our high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, or pantry ingredients.

2. Can gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for online purchases on our website. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout.

3. Do gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time.

4. Can gift certificates be combined with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used for the full retail price of the items purchased.

5. How can I check the balance of my gift certificate?

To check the balance of your gift certificate, please contact our customer service team with the gift certificate code. They will be able to provide you with the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies