• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Pay for Inactive Team Members: Understanding the Consultant Level"

In summary, not getting enough sleep can have negative effects on both physical and mental health, such as fatigue and weakened immune system. Stopping regular exercise can lead to decreased muscle strength and endurance, reduced cardiovascular fitness, and potential weight gain. Consuming too much sugar can cause weight gain, increase risk for diabetes, and affect blood sugar levels. Drinking alcohol can impair coordination, judgment, and reaction time, and can also lead to long-term health issues like liver damage and heart disease. Not drinking enough water can cause dehydration and affect cognitive function and mood, and can lead to more serious health issues if chronic. It is important to maintain healthy habits in order to maintain overall good health.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I am currently a director, first month being one, and I have what may seem like a silly question.... what happens if no one on my team submits anything for June... do I get paid at the consultant level? That would make sense to me if no one on my team was active for the month.

Yes, that is my understanding. If you have qualifications for a team leader, then you get paid at that level.

That's exactly right. You'll maintain the title, but you'll be paid as a consultant should not one team member submit.

Congrats on your promotion! I imagine you'll be paid at least at TL level being that June is SAT and most consultants would shoot for the 2 shows in order to earn some goodies. :D

I've actually hit the $5000 mark already this month... so I've hit the team sales just need the rest of the team. LOL. I'm aiming for the $6000. I HAVE to earn the TOT trip.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a director! That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. To answer your question, if no one on your team submits any orders or holds any parties in a given month, you will still be paid at the consultant level. As you mentioned, it makes sense that you would be compensated at the level of activity on your team. However, it is important to encourage and support your team to be active and submit orders, as this will not only benefit them, but also increase your pay as a director. Keep up the great work and continue to motivate your team! Best of luck.

What happens when you don't get enough sleep?

Not getting enough sleep can have negative effects on both your physical and mental health. It can lead to fatigue, irritability, difficulty concentrating, and weakened immune system. Long-term sleep deprivation can also increase your risk for chronic health conditions like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

What happens when you stop exercising?

When you stop exercising, your body will gradually lose the benefits gained from regular physical activity. This includes decreased muscle strength and endurance, reduced cardiovascular fitness, and potential weight gain. You may also experience negative changes in mood and energy levels.

What happens when you eat too much sugar?

Consuming excessive amounts of sugar can lead to a variety of health issues. It can cause weight gain, increase your risk for type 2 diabetes, and contribute to tooth decay. Consuming too much sugar can also lead to imbalances in blood sugar levels, which can cause fatigue, mood swings, and difficulty concentrating.

What happens when you drink alcohol?

Drinking alcohol can have both short-term and long-term effects on your body. In the short-term, it can impair your coordination, judgment, and reaction time. It can also lead to dehydration and hangovers. Over time, excessive alcohol consumption can damage your liver, increase your risk for certain types of cancer, and contribute to heart disease.

What happens when you don't drink enough water?

Not drinking enough water can lead to dehydration, which can cause symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, and headache. It can also affect your cognitive function and mood. Chronic dehydration can lead to more serious health issues, such as kidney stones and urinary tract infections. It's important to drink enough water to stay properly hydrated and maintain good overall health.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Bren706