• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoted to FD: What to Expect and When to Hear from HO

In summary, FD stands for Field Director in Pampered Chef, and promotions to FD are based on sales performance, leadership skills, and overall contribution to the company. As an FD, you will have responsibilities such as leading and mentoring a team of consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, and representing the company at events and meetings. You can expect to hear from the Home Office within a few days of your promotion, and as an FD, you will receive higher compensation, bonuses, and access to exclusive training and development opportunities.
peichef
So, I promoted to FD today. Or so I think. But I haven't received an email or a phone call or anything. Does HO typically notify us when we promote to FD -- or only when we promote to director??
I've been waiting for some sort of "official notification" from HO. I just assumed they would send info re: Director in 3, etc.

I don't remember getting anything, but the first time I promoted to FD was a couple of years ago. But someone posted that they got a letter a couple of months ago when they had 2. Technically, you are an FD as soon as you have 2 active, so it's not a first of the month thing. Although you're not eligible for overrides until the first full month as an FD (which sounds like it would be this month for you).

If it's the first time to promote to FD, you'll get a letter via regular mail (US consultants anyway). I don't remember getting anything else. You'll probably see your consultant status change on IPT quicker than any other notification.

Congrats!

Congratulations on your promotion!!!!

I received some emails only for FDs, but it wasn't right away. I think I have only received 2 specific for FDs. I started getting HO leads right away.

1. What does FD stand for in Pampered Chef?

FD stands for Field Director, which is a leadership position within Pampered Chef's sales organization.

2. How is a promotion to FD determined?

Promotions to FD are determined based on a combination of sales performance, leadership skills, and overall contribution to the company. Candidates for promotion are carefully selected and evaluated by the company's executive team.

3. What can I expect in terms of responsibilities as an FD?

As an FD, you can expect to lead and mentor a team of consultants, set and achieve sales goals, and represent Pampered Chef at various events and meetings. You will also be responsible for providing support and guidance to your team, as well as helping them grow their own businesses.

4. When can I expect to hear from HO after being promoted to FD?

You can expect to hear from the Home Office (HO) within a few days of your promotion being announced. They will provide you with more information about your new role and responsibilities, as well as any necessary training or resources.

5. Will I receive any additional compensation or benefits as an FD?

Yes, as an FD, you will receive a higher commission rate, as well as additional bonuses and incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals. You will also have access to exclusive training and development opportunities to help you succeed in your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • stefani2