• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit Orders While Inactive? | Dealing with Last Minute Obstacles

,Thank you for reaching out to us. You may be wondering if there is any way for you to continue working with us after your first three months are up. Our Policy states that an inactive member will be terminated on the first day of the fourth month after being inactive. However, if you were to reach out and request a waiver, you would be able to continue working with us until the waiver is processed and approved. The waiver request form is located at www.pamperedchef.com/managing-your-business/home-office-contacts/home-office-emails/ and can be submitted through the 20th of the month. Thank you for your time and we
itsjustCarla
Ok...I'm doomed, I think. I had all these orders set to submit for August so that I wouldn't go inactive. Of course, hubby left them at work with no hopes of getting them before Tuesday. I have someone who wants to place a HUGE order out of the new catalog. Will I still be able to submit her order or does inactive mean I'm done for??

I'm thinking this is a sign that I'm not cut out for this PC thing..........:cry:

I'm not sure but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I know someone will have the answer.

You can submit a retroactive waiver (it costs $25) and you don't go inactive. Just go on the website and go to Managing Your Business > Home Office Contacts > Home Office Emails and one of the options will be waiver requests. Then submit the orders on Tuesday.Or, you could call the people who ordered and ask them what they ordered. There's still 2 hours left!

it said a retroactive waiver has to be submitted by the 20th of the month. :(

and it doesn't help that today is my 1 year anniversary with PC. Geesh.

Oh I am so sorry... I hope things work out for you, Kep your chin up and keep smiling!

i thought once you go inactive all you need is a 200 order? I understand you lose all your recruits and career sales.

itsjustCarla said:
it said a retroactive waiver has to be submitted by the 20th of the month. :(

and it doesn't help that today is my 1 year anniversary with PC. Geesh.
Retroactive waiver means that you can submit through the 20th of the next month. So you have until Sept. 20 to get a waiver for August.

SilverCeladon said:
i thought once you go inactive all you need is a 200 order? I understand you lose all your recruits and career sales.

You are correct! Submit a $200 order (comissionable) and become active again...just lose your recruits and career sales.

chefann said:
Retroactive waiver means that you can submit through the 20th of the next month. So you have until Sept. 20 to get a waiver for August.
That's what I was going to say. There is still time!! No doubt you have sold quite a bit in one year, you don't want to lose that and any recruits you might have.

What do I say when I submit a waiver?? Say I didn't get my orders in time to submit them?? Help!

say that you had personal issues - a gal in my cluster just had to do that for July (she also did the retroactive waiver).

momoftwins said:
say that you had personal issues - a gal in my cluster just had to do that for July (she also did the retroactive waiver).
And DH leaving orders at work on the last of the month certainly does create personal issues!

BethCooks4U said:
And DH leaving orders at work on the last of the month certainly does create personal issues!

LOL Beth!!!

BethCooks4U said:
ROTFL
:angel:

Ok.......so do I just OFFER to pay the $25 or do they do that automatically?? A few months ago, I asked for a waiver because of personal issues.....and HO didn't even respond to me at all. It turns out I didn't need one, because I got a large catalog order in at the last minute but no response whatsoever.

You have to request it. Go to CC and HO emails. Request for waiver is one of the options.

I thought that you had until the 5th of the following month to submit for the prior & it would keep you active. At least that's what I've seen with my recruits. I've had a couple not get something in by the last day of the month, but submitted on the 1st & they didn't go inactive. Maybe I'm wrong though.

crystalscookingnow said:
I thought that you had until the 5th of the following month to submit for the prior & it would keep you active. At least that's what I've seen with my recruits. I've had a couple not get something in by the last day of the month, but submitted on the 1st & they didn't go inactive. Maybe I'm wrong though.
You cannot go inactive in your first 3 months (but if you're inactive on the last day of the 3rd month you DO go inactive the first day of month 4.)

The 5th of the next month is usually for promotions...hate it because it messes up commission and gets people confused!

Here is the e-mail address for the waiver request. '[email protected]' It took them about a week to respond to my request. Good luck!

Jessica

What happens after I place an order?

After you place an order with Pampered Chef, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Our team will then process and ship your order within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number to monitor your package's delivery status.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been placed. This includes changes to the items, shipping address, or payment method. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you choose a date and time, and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to have a successful party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales.

What is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you experience any issues with a product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Our consultants can also help you with any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies