1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What happens if you really don't have a good

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

relationship with your recruiter? It's not so much her but people in her circle who I don't like and I'm afraid that every fault and mistake I make will be known by everyone I'm not comfortable with or not friendly with (2 women really). Oh boy what a predicament for me.

Mar 16, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Are you already a consultant?

Mar 16, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

You can go to your recruiters Director or above and request Hospitality. We had a consultant in our group have some major issues with her Director and requested hospitality.

Mar 16, 2009
  4. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

I'd talk to your director about it if you can and they aren't friends. My recruiter had quite a few faults, but I still signed under her mainly because of my director who is an ED. Now a few years later, my recruiter has quit and is out of the picture.

Remember, it is your business, your way. You can ask your director for hospitality too or rely on the training on Consultant's Corner and other things to keep you going.

I'd even suggest talking to your recruiter about it, but that appears to be a step you wouldn't want to take.

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?