• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Catalog Party Specials During Vacation

In summary, to find catalog party specials while on vacation, you can check the websites or social media pages of the catalogs you are interested in or ask the staff at your place of stay. Many catalogs offer special deals and discounts for their party specials during vacation, which can be found on their websites or social media pages. Ordering catalog party specials while on vacation is usually possible through online ordering or by calling customer service. If the desired party special is not available, you can try contacting the catalog for alternatives or save it for future purchase. Some catalogs may have limitations or restrictions for ordering party specials during vacation, so it is important to read the terms and conditions or contact the catalog for more information.
irishjc820
I have a customer who wants to start a Catalog Party this week and keep it open for two weeks. She wants to have enough time to see everyone at a few upcoming family functions, and I am going on vacation next week so it works well for me too. But what happens with the guest special for those who order $60 or more? If they order via my website in July, the swatter will be added to their order, but the show will close in July when the pizza cutter is the freebie. Will they get the item offered in the month when they place the order? Or will everyone receive the pizza cutter because the show closes in August?

Thanks!!

If you are doing it as a July show, they will get the fly swatter. The show has to be closed by August 15th to get the July specials.

I think the hostess wants it as an August show because she has her eye on one of the host special items, and likes the pizza cutter better than the fly swatter. So can I choose to submit it as an August show even though it started in July?

When I set it up on PC website I put August 1st as the start date and they start collecting orders now. Just make sure you have the date in PP+ marked as August.

Ah, got it! I wasn't sure if doing that would prevent people from being able to enter orders until August 1. Thanks!

1. How can I find catalog party specials while on vacation?

To find catalog party specials while on vacation, you can check the websites or social media pages of the catalogs you are interested in. You can also ask the staff at the place you are staying if they have any catalogs available.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for catalog party specials during vacation?

Yes, many catalogs offer special deals or discounts for their party specials during vacation. It is best to check their websites or social media pages for any current promotions.

3. Can I order catalog party specials while on vacation?

Yes, you can usually order catalog party specials while on vacation. Most catalogs offer online ordering or you can call their customer service number to place an order.

4. What if the catalog party special I want is not available during my vacation?

If the catalog party special you want is not available during your vacation, you can try contacting the catalog to see if they can make an exception or if they have any similar options available. Alternatively, you can also save the item for future reference and purchase it when you return from vacation.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions for ordering catalog party specials during vacation?

Some catalogs may have limitations or restrictions for ordering party specials during vacation, such as limited quantities or specific delivery dates. It is important to read the terms and conditions or contact the catalog for more information before placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef