• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens after SS3? Can you still earn rewards?

In summary, if you are no longer in SS3 (say it was January), you have forfeited whatever was in the bank for the plus bonuses. Those bonuses can only be earned during your super starter period.
HJPChef
Okay, I FINALLY earned some rewards . . . today I had my first ever $1000 show and combined with my other sales for this month, I have officially earned my SS3 for this month. Now what happens? I have heard about a 4th month, something about 40% off of products. Does Pampered Chef send me information about this? Will I be informed about this? Is there other times when you can earn the amount of stuff that is offered in the SS months? Just wondering! I just want to be prepared so I can plan for the future.

:),

HJPCHEF

FreeYour 4th month is your kit enhancement month. And no I do not believe Pampered Chef informs you of this, I could be wrong however. You may place a "kit enhancement" order through PP on non-commission orders. You may order up to $500 (retail value) of products. You may only place one order and you may not purchase the products you received in your starter kit.

Every April is enhancement month for all consultants.

No, you won't get another chance to earn SS products. You will of course be able to earn all of the new products that come out! :D

Accumulate dollar in the Bank?I've earned all three SS rewards and twice on the Plus Bonus. Am I still entitle to the Plus Bonus if my total excess $1,250 even though my SS month 3 is done? Just wondering... I only need $62.00 to get my thrid incentive from the Plus Bonus.

M/SPampered

if I am reading your post correctly M/S Pampered, if you are no longer in SS3 (say it was January) you have forfeited whatever was in the bank for the plus bonuses. Those bonuses can only be earned during your super starter period.

ChefLoriG, thank you for clarifying this issue. I wish I had known that I needed this amount so I can get something for myself to make it up. I had worked so hard trying to earn another set of free gift and I thought I had made it on my final SS month since my January sales was over $3,500.00! I guess it's hit and miss when come to this sort of incentive. I will be upset if I needed only few more dollars to earn another set of free gift. :(

M/SPampered
Consultant #460552
Starting 4th Month :)

1. What is Ss3 and how does it affect my Pampered Chef business?

Ss3, or the third season of our product line, is an exciting time for Pampered Chef consultants. It is when we release new products, promotions, and incentives to help you grow your business and serve your customers better.

2. When does Ss3 start and end?

Ss3 typically begins in September and runs through December. However, the exact start and end dates may vary depending on your region. You can check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates.

3. How can I prepare for Ss3 as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To prepare for Ss3, you can attend training events, review the new product line, and update your marketing materials. It's also helpful to set goals and plan out your strategy for promoting and selling the new products to your customers.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Ss3 as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participating in Ss3 can bring many benefits to your business, including increased sales, new customer leads, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives. It also allows you to stay current with the latest products and trends in the market.

5. How can I make the most out of Ss3 for my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of Ss3, you can focus on building relationships with your customers and offering exceptional customer service. It's also essential to stay organized and motivated to reach your goals. Consider hosting cooking shows, sharing product demos, and utilizing social media to promote the new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherZ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • proudmama02