• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Access the Consultant's Corner?

If you can't wait...You can always call Pampered Chef directly. That's what I did. My recruiter & I were trying to enter a show (yes I did a show before I actually got my kit) talk about jump start! Anyway, I didn't have all the information. I just make a phone call, explained it - they gave me my Consultant Number, even my PC Debit card number right over the phone! And I think it was about this same time of night!! They should still be open....
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I completed my on-line application to become a PC consultant. How do I access the consultant's corner? I was not given a consultant number. I have an agreement number but I understand that is not the same thing. Can someone explain how this works? I want to get going on things but am not sure what I should be doing. Do I need to wait to get the info when I get the products? How do I know my application is getting processed? I'm confused???:confused: TIA

check your email tomorrow and you get a welcome email with your consultant number and password to access consultant's corner

You should be receiving an e-mail form Home Office with your Consultant Number as well as your password within a few days. Your kit should be shipped out very soon as well and you should receive it shortly. Things you can do while you are waiting is make your list of 100 and telling everyone you know about this AMAZING new step in your life!
I would also contact your recruiter but if you are not sure who that is....feel free to post more questions or you can PM me as well.

What I did is I bought a cheep calender to begin with until my kit came in, I started at the top of my list of 100 and as I booked one show I added another persons name to the list. As a matter of fact I still to do to this day. I have only been a counsltant since April, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me if you would like. Like Erin said feel free to post more questions on here if you would like.

Thanks for the info. I was so worried when I did not receive info right away. I'm terrified and excited all at the same time. I'm thinking about it al the time. Now to make the list of 100. I have three catalogue parties booked but I think 2 are backing out or may not make the minimum. How can I encourage them without being too pushy (my supervisor and a co-worker)?:rolleyes:

If you can't wait...You can always call Pampered Chef directly. That's what I did. My recruiter & I were trying to enter a show (yes I did a show before I actually got my kit) talk about jump start! Anyway, I didn't have all the information. I just make a phone call, explained it - they gave me my Consultant Number, even my PC Debit card number right over the phone! And I think it was about this same time of night!! They should still be open....

Good Luck!!
Joanne

RossDeb2 said:
Thanks for the info. I was so worried when I did not receive info right away. I'm terrified and excited all at the same time. I'm thinking about it al the time. Now to make the list of 100. I have three catalogue parties booked but I think 2 are backing out or may not make the minimum. How can I encourage them without being too pushy (my supervisor and a co-worker)?:rolleyes:

When us ur first show booked for?? is ur first show ur own??? I would start with ur first show being ur's and invite everyone u know from work, church, friends, family, ect... u would be supirse who comes... that is what I did.. and thanks to all those people. I am successful.

1. What is the process for signing up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name, address, and email, and pay a one-time enrollment fee of $109. Once you complete the enrollment process and receive your starter kit, you will officially be a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. These products are carefully chosen to help you get started with your business and showcase a wide range of our most popular products.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, set your own schedule, and work from home. You also have access to exclusive training and support, as well as discounts and free products. You can also earn rewards and incentives for reaching sales goals.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in a rolling three-month period. This can be achieved through personal sales, online sales, and parties. If you do not meet this requirement, your consultant status may be deactivated.

5. Can I cancel my consultant status at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your consultant status at any time by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. However, keep in mind that the enrollment fee is non-refundable and you will need to return any products or business supplies that were included in your starter kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • pamperedchefjenn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefSandi
  • kcmckay