• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened to the Dream Room?

In summary, the Dream Room was a popular feature at the conference that provided a peaceful and inspiring space for attendees to reflect and relax. However, it was not present at this year's conference, possibly due to budget cuts. Some attendees missed it and wish they had mentioned it in the conference survey. First-timers were also curious about what they missed. Overall, the Dream Room was a well-liked addition to the conference and its absence was noted by many.
jrny2001
Silver Member
It wasn't there :cry:

I missed it too! So sad. It was such a great place to go and reflect, unwind, relax. We all need to remember to put how much we missed it when we do our conference survey.

Shucks... I didn't mention that I missed it in my survey. I too missed it!

I didn't miss iit at all. Thought it was silly - sorry.

I liked it... looked empty without it

This was my first year...what did I miss?

bummer! i took a brief nap in it last year.

dkitten13 said:
This was my first year...what did I miss?

For the past few years they've had a place they called the Dream Room. There was a path that had large posters with ideas for dreams--trips, new levels of achievement, etc. After you walked the path there were comfy chairs to sit in and dream. People were waiting near the exit for you to tell your dreams to. It was nice, and it was a good place to get away from some of the noise and chaos.

I realized it wasn't there. I can't say I was horribly disappointed it wasn't there, but I enjoyed it when it was.

Budget cuts? That wasn't the only thing cut from previous years.

For first-timers, it was an area near the booths that was like a big indoor tent. It was kinda dark inside (low lighting), soft music, with inspirational testimonials from people, cozy chairs for nappy and dreaming. I buzzed through it so my memory is faulty. It was supposed to get you inspired and to figure out what your "why" is and where you want to go with your biz.

We should be getting an email for a survey after conference. Make sure you let them know!

Yeah, I wondered where it was too.
I figured it was probably due to budget cuts as well.
I skimmed through it last year, but I was kind of hoping for it this year, since we didn't do the HO tour, but got there early to hit the Merrill booth - I was hoping for a place to relax!! Oh well.

I never used it to "dream", but it was a nice quiet place to go and sit in a comfortable chair and relax/nap!

What Happened to the Dream Room?

The Dream Room, also known as the Host Rewards Program, has been temporarily suspended due to the current global pandemic. As a company, we have made the decision to prioritize the safety and well-being of our consultants and customers by suspending in-person gatherings.

Will the Dream Room be back?

At this time, we do not have a set date for when the Dream Room will return. We are closely monitoring the situation and will make a decision based on the guidance of health officials and government regulations. In the meantime, we encourage our consultants to continue hosting virtual parties and taking advantage of our online host rewards program.

What will happen to my unused Dream Room rewards?

If you had unused rewards from a party that was scheduled during the suspension of the Dream Room, you will still be able to redeem them once the program is back. We will also be extending the expiration date for any rewards that were set to expire during this time.

Can I still host a party during this time?

Yes, you can still host a party through our virtual party option. Our consultants are equipped to help you host a fun and interactive party online, and you will still be eligible for host rewards through our online program.

Is there any alternative to the Dream Room for host rewards?

While the Dream Room is temporarily suspended, we have introduced a new host rewards program called the "Pampered Chef Perks". This program allows hosts to earn rewards based on the sales from their party, and they can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • floccies