• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dill Dip: Serving Suggestions and Flavor Insights

In summary, the Dill dip is usually served with fresh vegetables, chips, or bread. Some people find the flavor to be new to them, but others love it.
ChefMommy
What do you typically serve with the dill dip--veggies, potato chips? Any suggestions!

And what do people usually think of the dip's flavor? Dill is new to me. But I'm thinking of making some dip for my first open house. I only have a sample though, so it's not enough to make a trial dip and have enough left for the open house.

Thanks!

I always serve Dill dip in a round bread and cut up the inside to dip in the dip. I also cut up rye bread to dip to.
As far as the flavor I love it.

YUCK! I hated the dill dip! I made it with some samples I got and thought it was awful! We threw it away!

:D We are big fans of the dill dip. I love to take it to parties. It is usually the first thing to go. Try it with crinkle cut carrots or crackers.

Wow, we love the dill here!

I made the dill dip and the tomato herb dip from the Farmer's Market set and served them with pretzels. Or you can serve them with veggies or even those cracker sticks they sell now.

Yum! Everyone loved them!

Love the Dill dip !Maybe you didnt let it sit a little while to let the flavors mix ? We all love it i serve it all the time !! We use veggies with the crinkle cutter as well ! carrots, cucumber , whatever else !

I do the carrot inside the cucumber trick. Then use my crinkle cutter to cut it so the dip sticks better. The longer you let it sit in the fridge the better it tastes IMO. :D

Everyone I know who's had it has liked it. It always goes over well when the host makes this at shows. And, yes, to get the best result you want it to chill for a couple hours. You can also bake the Beer Bread and cut it up into cubes and people can dip it. The dill by itself is great on salmon or in some kind of sauce to serve with it on the side. :)

Cut vegetables like carrots, celery, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes are good will dill dip. Crackers or crusty breads work well, too.

Dill is an acquired taste. If you are new to dill, start by halving the amount used in the dill dip. This will give a more subtle flavor. Also add a bit of lemon juice to mellow the flavor.

Wonderful Wonderful WonderfulI find that the kids LOVE the dill dip!!! I have made the dill dip for every kitchen show I have done and it has been the first to go. I always serve with fresh veggies (on the chillzane server) and chips. You can also mix in a small amount with your salmon sandwhiches, even as a spread on burgers :D

I love the dill dip!I make the dill dip and southwestern dip at all my shows. I tell the host it is something quick and easy to make and things go further. I make 1/2 c. mayo, 1/2 c. sour cream, and 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. instead of the suggested 3 tsp. since I am halving it. If you think about it...it makes a cup of dip of each one and at parties they usually go light with everything they put on their plate and the host has some left over to share with her family or co-workers for later. I tell them I suggest plain Ruffles chips, veggies, beer bread (occassionally I will make them a sample if it is going to be a large crowd or a high dollar show), or even Ritz crackers or Wheat Thins are good. I have had a few say it was not a taste they liked, but they do usually like one or the othe other. :)

Angela Roark
Future Director
Corning, AR

I've heard from several friends how much they like the dill dip. Me, not so much. It's not PC's dill seasoning, dill's just not my favorite taste. Now, the dip made with the southwestern seasoning--mmmm, can't get enough of that!!!

Anyway, back to the dill...I've seen people serve it with a sturdy white bread (like country white, if you know what I mean) and also with the standard veggie tray--carrots, brocolli, sugar pea pods, cauliflower, etc.

What Goes With Dill Dip?

Dill dip is a versatile and delicious condiment that can be paired with a variety of foods. Here are five frequently asked questions about what goes well with dill dip.

1. What vegetables go well with dill dip?

Dill dip is commonly paired with fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes. These crunchy and refreshing veggies provide the perfect balance to the creamy and tangy dill dip.

2. Can dill dip be served with chips?

Yes, dill dip can be served with chips, especially plain or lightly salted varieties. The dip adds a burst of flavor to the chips and makes for a tasty snack or appetizer.

3. What meats can be served with dill dip?

Dill dip can be paired with a variety of meats, including chicken tenders, fried fish, and grilled shrimp. It also goes well with deli meats like ham, turkey, and roast beef.

4. Are there any crackers that go well with dill dip?

Yes, dill dip can be served with crackers, such as buttery Ritz crackers, whole wheat crackers, or even pita chips. The dip adds a zesty kick to the crackers, making them a delicious and easy snack.

5. What fruits can be paired with dill dip?

While dill dip is more commonly paired with vegetables and savory foods, it can also be paired with fruits such as apple slices, grapes, and strawberries. The sweet and tangy flavors of the fruits complement the savory dip, creating a unique and tasty combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies