• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Game Ideas for Your Upcoming Show | 20-35 People | Book a Mystery Ticket!

In summary, the speaker is planning a show for 20-35 people and is unsure of what games to play. They came up with the idea of giving each person a ticket upon arrival and having a drawing for a mystery prize from a shoebox. Only those who have booked a show on the speaker's calendar will be eligible for the drawing. The speaker asks for suggestions and other game ideas from the group. Some suggestions include charades, trivia, name that tune, scavenger hunt, murder mystery, and karaoke.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I am having a show for 20-35 people and really don't know what games to play. I have been thinking that I'll give everyone a ticket when they first get there. I will tell them that if they are wanting to book a show, they will get whatever is in the shoebox. Of course if there is more than one person, we will have to draw tickets. I think this would be a fun way to add a little mystery into the show. The only people who will get their ticket into the drawing is people who actually have a show booked on my calendar. It adds a little excitement with not knowing what is in there.
WHat do you guys think of that? Have any of you done something like this? None of these people have been to one of my shows before and I really want to do something fun! Please help! I welcome all kinds of suggestions and comments! :)

That's a really creative idea! Here are some other game ideas you could use: -Charades: Have teams of two or three people act out clues given by the host in order to guess what the clue is. -Trivia game: Ask the audience questions about a certain topic and give prizes to the team with the most correct answers. -Name that tune: Play clips of different songs and have the audience try to identify the song. -Scavenger hunt: Give each team a list of items to find and then let them go around the room to find the items. The team who finds all the items first wins. -Murder mystery: Create a story and have the audience guess the murderer at the end. -Karaoke: Pick some popular songs and have the audience take turns singing them. Good luck!

Hey there! That sounds like a really fun and unique idea for your show. I've never personally done something like that, but I think it could definitely add some excitement and mystery for your guests. I would suggest maybe having a mix of different types of tickets in the shoebox - some with smaller prizes like discounts on future shows or free merchandise, and maybe one or two with bigger prizes like a free private performance or a special VIP package. That way, there's something for everyone and it keeps the anticipation going throughout the show. You could also consider having some interactive games or activities during the show to keep everyone engaged and having fun. Overall, I think your idea is great and I'm sure your guests will love it! Best of luck with your show!

What are some popular games for large groups?

Some popular games for large groups include Charades, Pictionary, Heads Up, Taboo, and Catch Phrase. These games are great for getting everyone involved and can be played with a large number of people.

What are some fun games for kids?

Some fun games for kids include Duck Duck Goose, Red Light Green Light, Simon Says, Freeze Dance, and Hot Potato. These games are easy to learn and can be modified for different ages and group sizes.

What are some good icebreaker games for team building events?

Some good icebreaker games for team building events include Two Truths and a Lie, Human Knot, Trust Walk, and The Marshmallow Challenge. These games can help break the ice and promote team bonding and communication.

What are some popular games for couples?

Some popular games for couples include The Newlywed Game, Couples Pictionary, Never Have I Ever, and Date Night In a Box. These games are great for date nights or double dates and can help couples get to know each other better.

What are some unique party games for adults?

Some unique party games for adults include What Do You Meme?, Cards Against Humanity, Drunk Jenga, and Murder Mystery Party. These games are perfect for adult gatherings and can add a fun and entertaining element to any party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sassypip