1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show What games do you play to keep the crowd focused on PC while food is

1. micocina

micocina Member Gold Member

What games do you play to keep the crowd focused on PC while food is cooking? Has anyone done a compilation of these games or activities that they'd like to share?

Dec 16, 2005
  2. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

Queen of the shoppers is one I always use and the guests really like it and it involves the catalog.

3. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

How do you play that game. Queen of the shoppers?

Dec 16, 2005
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Search for it under PC Files. Just type in Queen* and click search. It's a poem of sorts. It goes along the same lines as the bible game where the leader or teacher calls out a bible verse and the first to find it and read it from the bible wins that round. I play it like Hot Potato! The gift I'm giving gets passed around to each round's winner. The person that finds the last item in the poem keeps the gift!! I play this after my introductions so that it helps my guests get familiar with the catalog because for the life of me I can't seem to remember where everything is. :rolleyes:

Dec 16, 2005
Have something to add?