• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Easy Recipe Can I Pair With the Apple Braid

In summary, you will need apples, puff pastry, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter for the apple braid recipe. You can use any type of apple, but crisp and tart apples like Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are recommended for the best flavor. The apple braid takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 25-30 minutes to bake, making it a quick and easy recipe to pair with your meals. It can be served as a dessert, snack, or breakfast pastry and can be paired with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or hot coffee/tea. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator or freeze it for later use, just be sure to thaw it before baking.
marystell1
I have a host who would like me to do an apple braid for her show next week. In all my shows so far, i've paired the molten lava cake in the rice cooker with whatever main recipe I'm doing. Can anyone suggest something really easy to go with it. Appetizer maybe? Or drink? I know I don't have to have two but I'm not really thrilled about the products I'll be showing with this recipe. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the stoneware but I'm used to demonstrating the higher priced items, i.e. grill pan, DCB, etc. Any suggestions are welcome.

How about a quick main dish salad? Salads show a boatload of tools and everyone loves them this time of year.

Thanks!How about a simple spinach and artichoke dip in the mini baker? It's a great appetizer to pair with the apple braid and it's easy to make in the microwave. Or you could do a fruit salsa in the mini baker with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. For a drink, you could do a sparkling apple cider or a hot apple cider in the microwave using the classic batter bowl. Both options would pair well with the apple braid.

1. What ingredients do I need for the apple braid?

You will need apples, puff pastry, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter for the apple braid recipe.

2. Can I use different types of apples for the braid?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for the braid. However, crisp and tart apples like Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are recommended for the best flavor.

3. How long does it take to make the apple braid?

The apple braid takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 25-30 minutes to bake, making it a quick and easy recipe to pair with your meals.

4. What can I serve with the apple braid?

The apple braid is a versatile dish that can be served as a dessert, snack, or even as a breakfast pastry. You can pair it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream, or a cup of hot coffee or tea.

5. Can I make the apple braid ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the apple braid ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also freeze the unbaked braid for later use. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05