• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the Fundraiser Get a Kickback From?

In summary, the fundraiser receives a percentage of the total sales from the Pampered Chef party as their kickback, typically ranging from 10-15%. The kickback is received once the total sales have been calculated and finalized, a few days after the party ends. The fundraiser does not have the option to choose specific products for their kickback and it is considered taxable income. It is advised to consult a tax professional for specific advice.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Does the fundraiser get the 15% on my commissionable sales or the guest sales? I have a fundraiser that has guest sales of $789 and commissionable sales of $722.50. This is my first fundraiser that is not a flop so any help is appreciated.

Also, this is for a 13 year old girl who is trying to raise money to go to Washington, D.C. for a class trip. What would you put as the organization name?

Thanks in advance!:D

Guest SalesThey get it on the guest sales. I had a chairperson order the host special and they get a percentage of that as guest sales. BUT we don't, we only get paid on the commissionable sales. I emailed HO and that's what they told me!

As far as I know, the fundraiser should get the 15% on both your commissionable sales and the guest sales. It's great that your fundraiser is doing well, and I hope the 13 year old girl is able to raise enough money for her class trip to Washington, D.C. As for the organization name, you could put something like "D.C. Bound: Fundraiser for 13 Year Old's Class Trip." Good luck with the rest of your fundraiser!

What Does the Fundraiser Get a Kickback From?

The fundraiser receives a percentage of the total sales from the Pampered Chef party as their kickback.

How Much Does the Fundraiser Get as a Kickback?

The percentage of the kickback can vary depending on the total sales from the party. Typically, fundraisers receive 10-15% of the total sales as their kickback.

When Does the Fundraiser Receive their Kickback?

The fundraiser will receive their kickback once the total sales from the party have been calculated and finalized. This usually occurs a few days after the party has ended.

Can the Fundraiser Choose What Products to Receive their Kickback From?

The fundraiser does not have the option to choose specific products to receive their kickback from. The percentage is based on the total sales from the party, not individual products.

Is the Fundraiser's Kickback Taxable?

Yes, the fundraiser's kickback is considered income and may be subject to taxes. It is recommended to consult a tax professional for specific advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg