• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Understanding Show Submission Status: Hold with No Declined Credit Card

Ann, Why not just call HO and find out? It would end the guessing and you can get it resolved.It's an update they need to do...program problem.
baychef
Silver Member
What does it mean when your submitted show appears as "hold" but there is no declined credit card? :confused:

I will check, but it was an October party (and over $1200:happyforyou:)

Nope...just checked and nothing is back ordered, etc. and still no credit card decline. Maybe they want to award me with the 10 trillionth order and are sending me on an exotic cruise with Cabana boys or something...yes, I am sure that is what it is!!!

I had that happened and it was a declined card... it just hadn't shown up on the declined card page yet.

Could it be not enough money in the PC account? :confused:

I got an email from one of my "sister" directors. She said October shows are being put on hold because of 2 ( or 3) host specials and the system is not recognizing that as ok, and that HO is aware and trying to fix the problem. :) And WAHOO show!

beckyjsmith said:
I got an email from one of my "sister" directors. She said October shows are being put on hold because of 2 ( or 3) host specials and the system is not recognizing that as ok, and that HO is aware and trying to fix the problem. :) And WAHOO show!

Maybe thats why I had a LONG update for P3 just now...:)

beckyjsmith said:

This host had 3 stones and another for booking off from her own party as well so I am hoping that is what it is. I submitted it last night and there still is nothing for a declined card. Those usually show up relatively fast. Thanks so much everyone!

Doubt this is your problem, but I have a constant problem with a military base in Spain where there are not enough post office boxes for all the military members so commands SHARE one big mailbox, pick up the mail for all their employees & disperse it at work. We can't do "ship to host" because it violates military regulation yet the guests will have the same address as the host & it flags HO's system & puts the show on hold. They keep wanting me to switch the direct shipping to "STH" and I keep telling them that I can't. I've had to resort to manually reviewing all orders and putting the customer's last name as part of the address so that it's "different" to the HO system and will bypass their flag. They claim they can't put an exception to the rule in their programing for certain zip codes. Yeah, right! :grumpy:

Ann, Why not just call HO and find out? It would end the guessing and you can get it resolved.

It's an update they need to do...program problem. Same thing is happening to everyone on team who submitted Oct shows.

1. What Does It Mean When Someone Says "It's Raining Cats and Dogs"?

When someone says "it's raining cats and dogs", it is a common English idiomatic expression used to describe heavy or intense rain. It does not literally mean that cats and dogs are falling from the sky, but rather it is a figurative way of saying that it is raining heavily.

2. What Does It Mean When Someone Says "Actions Speak Louder Than Words"?

When someone says "actions speak louder than words", it means that what someone does is more important and impactful than what they say. In other words, actions hold more weight and can have a greater impact than simply making promises or saying things.

3. What Does It Mean When Someone Says "You're Barking Up the Wrong Tree"?

When someone says "you're barking up the wrong tree", it means that the person is pursuing the wrong course of action or looking in the wrong place for something. This phrase originated from hunting dogs barking up trees in search of prey, only to realize that the prey is not there.

4. What Does It Mean When Someone Says "Curiosity Killed the Cat"?

When someone says "curiosity killed the cat", it means that being too curious or nosy can lead to trouble or harm. This phrase is often used as a warning against being too curious or asking too many questions.

5. What Does It Mean When Someone Says "The Early Bird Catches the Worm"?

When someone says "the early bird catches the worm", it means that those who take action or start something early have a better chance of succeeding. This phrase is often used as motivation to encourage people to be proactive and not procrastinate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pkd09