• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do Ring Recipes Look Like?

In summary, a "ring" in Pampered Chef refers to a circular or round-shaped tool or accessory used for cooking or baking, and can also refer to a ring-shaped mold. These rings can be found in the "Baking & Pastry" section on the website, and are made from materials such as stainless steel, silicone, and non-stick coated steel. The size of the ring needed will depend on the recipe or dish being made, and they can also be used for crafting and other creative projects.
Terrygyrl
I hate to be stupid but I'm a newbie and I have never seen a Taco Ring or Chicken Ring or anything of the like done at a show. Can someone direct me to a file where there is a picture of one? I thought I understood the concept from reading the Taco Ring recipe but then I read a Rockin Reuben Ring recipe and I'm not sure I know how it's supposed to look.

Thanks to everyone!

Ring's are my best seller! at a showYou can see some ring pictures in any of the older Stoneware Sensations Cookbooks. Maybe even the new Stoneware cookbooks.
Have you ever done a ring before?
I think w/ the taco one, you do the ring w/ the meat and the lettace & tomato go inside the inner part of the circle once it comes out of the oven. I have never done the taco ring before, but that's what the pix i've seen look like.... let me know if you need some ring recipes. :)

If you don't have the All the Best cookbook from PC I highly suggest it. It shows and explains how to make the rings, wreaths, braids and gives you filling recipes for them. It is my best selling cookbook when I show guests that part of the cookbook.

1. What is a "ring" in the context of Pampered Chef?

A "ring" in Pampered Chef refers to a circular or round-shaped tool or accessory used for cooking or baking. It can also refer to a ring-shaped mold used for shaping food.

2. Where can I find the different types of rings available in Pampered Chef?

You can find the different types of rings in the "Baking & Pastry" section on our website. From there, you can browse through our selection of ring molds, ring cutters, and other ring tools.

3. Are there any specific materials used for Pampered Chef rings?

Yes, we offer rings made from different materials such as stainless steel, silicone, and non-stick coated steel. Each material has its own benefits and can be used for different purposes.

4. How do I know which ring size to choose?

The size of the ring you need will depend on the recipe or dish you are making. We offer a variety of sizes to accommodate different needs. You can refer to the product descriptions or reach out to our customer service team for assistance in choosing the right size.

5. Can Pampered Chef rings be used for anything other than baking and cooking?

Yes, our rings can also be used for crafting and other creative projects. They can be used as molds for soaps, candles, and even for shaping playdough or clay. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kellyf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • topchef.heather
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies