• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does a 'ring' look like?

Terrygyrl

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2005
I hate to be stupid but I'm a newbie and I have never seen a Taco Ring or Chicken Ring or anything of the like done at a show. Can someone direct me to a file where there is a picture of one? I thought I understood the concept from reading the Taco Ring recipe but then I read a Rockin Reuben Ring recipe and I'm not sure I know how it's supposed to look.

Thanks to everyone!

chefkeri

Oct 3, 2005
Ring's are my best seller! at a show

You can see some ring pictures in any of the older Stoneware Sensations Cookbooks. Maybe even the new Stoneware cookbooks.
Have you ever done a ring before?
I think w/ the taco one, you do the ring w/ the meat and the lettace & tomato go inside the inner part of the circle once it comes out of the oven. I have never done the taco ring before, but that's what the pix i've seen look like.... let me know if you need some ring recipes. :)

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
If you don't have the All the Best cookbook from PC I highly suggest it. It shows and explains how to make the rings, wreaths, braids and gives you filling recipes for them. It is my best selling cookbook when I show guests that part of the cookbook.