1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What does a 'ring' look like?

1. Terrygyrl

Terrygyrl Novice Member

I hate to be stupid but I'm a newbie and I have never seen a Taco Ring or Chicken Ring or anything of the like done at a show. Can someone direct me to a file where there is a picture of one? I thought I understood the concept from reading the Taco Ring recipe but then I read a Rockin Reuben Ring recipe and I'm not sure I know how it's supposed to look.

Thanks to everyone!

Mar 6, 2006
  2. chefkeri

chefkeri Member

Ring's are my best seller! at a show

You can see some ring pictures in any of the older Stoneware Sensations Cookbooks. Maybe even the new Stoneware cookbooks.
    Have you ever done a ring before?
    I think w/ the taco one, you do the ring w/ the meat and the lettace & tomato go inside the inner part of the circle once it comes out of the oven. I have never done the taco ring before, but that's what the pix i've seen look like.... let me know if you need some ring recipes. :)

Mar 6, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

If you don't have the All the Best cookbook from PC I highly suggest it. It shows and explains how to make the rings, wreaths, braids and gives you filling recipes for them. It is my best selling cookbook when I show guests that part of the cookbook.

Mar 6, 2006
Have something to add?