• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Use for Prizes at Your Show?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be wondering what types of prizes to use for parties and events. A popular option is to offer kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, gift cards, or even Pampered Chef products. You can also get creative and offer prizes related to the event theme or host's interests. Pampered Chef products can also be used as prizes to showcase their quality and functionality. As a general rule, it's recommended to have at least one prize for every 10 guests, but additional prizes can be given for games or raffles. Pampered Chef offers a variety of prizes for purchase, including gift sets, cookbooks, and kitchen tools. It's important to follow local laws and regulations and avoid controversial or
Amber
I am holding my first show in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering what you all use for door and game prizes. I don't have any 'extra' products, since I just started. I have a ton of ideas when it comes to my stamping parties, but I have no idea what to do with PC :( Please help! :confused:

I generally use items you can order from paperwork supply, Season's Best (I give one to the hostess) then you can order the Quikut Knives, toaster tongs, cake tester, citrus peeler, etc, people always seem pleased to get one of those items, I put one of each in a little basket and let people pick their own.

I keep some Season's Best and some sample of Southwestern and Dill seasoning mix around (both can be found on the paperwork supply list). After drawing a name for the door prize, the "winner" gets her choice between the cookbook and the seasoning. I have thought about offering a choice of one of these items or a free kitchen show in which I would provide all the food for the show.

Thanks for the tips. I just got out the Paperwork order form. Can I order this stuff on-line too?

Yes, on PP go to NonCommissioned Orders, then Add Order, then choose Supply Order.

Amber said:
Thanks for the tips. I just got out the Paperwork order form. Can I order this stuff on-line too?

You can order your paperwork with Pampered Partner. Select non comission orders, add order, paper work/supplies.

Thanks for the help :) I'm putting in my order tonight.

What Do You Use for Prizes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am often asked about what types of prizes can be used for our parties and events. Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Do You Have Any Suggestions for Prizes?

Yes, there are many different types of prizes that can be used for our parties and events. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, gift cards, and even Pampered Chef products. You can also get creative and offer prizes related to the theme of the event or the host's interests.

2. Can I Use Pampered Chef Products as Prizes?

Absolutely! In fact, using Pampered Chef products as prizes is a great way to showcase their quality and functionality to your guests. You can offer them as grand prizes or include them in gift baskets with other items.

3. How Many Prizes Should I Have for an Event?

This ultimately depends on the size of your event and the number of attendees. As a general rule, it's a good idea to have at least one prize for every 10 guests. You can also offer additional prizes for games or raffles throughout the event.

4. Can I Purchase Prizes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of prizes that can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. These include gift sets, cookbooks, kitchen tools, and more. You can also earn free products or discounted items as a consultant to use as prizes.

5. Are There Any Restrictions on Prizes?

When it comes to prizes, it's important to follow any local laws and regulations. It's also a good idea to avoid offering anything controversial or inappropriate. Other than that, the sky's the limit when it comes to choosing prizes for your events!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies