• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!

In summary, the person is having a garage sale tommorrow and is thinking about doing a drawing for a free cooking show. They would like any suggestions the listener may have.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I'm having a garage sale again tommorrow. What do you think of handing out invitations to my upcoming open house? I always have a table with recruiting info and old catalogs, I wear PC clothing and have PC boxes all over my garage, plus isnce my husband makes signs I had him make me a PC sold here sign.

I was also thinking about doing a drawing for a free cooking show.

What do you think of my ideas?

I would love any suggestions that you may have. Thank you in advance.

If it were me I would do the drawing, make sure all info is filled out and offer every one a free show after the drawing is done. Those that don't accept the free show could be invited to an open house. I would be afraid of giving invites with no way to contact these people for RSVP'ing.

I agree with Andrea. I think that wearing the PC clothing and having a table set up with info. is a great idea. Good luck with it. Let us now how it goes.

The drawing sounds like a great idea! It might be what you need to give you a pick-me-up:)

I was hoping to get the RSVP before I gave them an invitation. Do you think it is to pushy to say to the people interested in PC. Would you like to come to my upcoming show on June 24th?

Well due to the weather and my schedule the first day I was able to have a garage sale was yesterday. But this weekend was hoopfest so my turn out for the sales was very low. I only had 2 people inquire about PC ( alot lower then normal) and only one person entered onto my drawing.

On the plus side I'm going to call her on Monday and tell her she has won a free cooking show for the month of July, that would take me up to 4 shows for July.

The biggest mistake I made was just putting PC stuff out and waiting for someone to ask me something. If I could do it over again I would speak to each person and ask them about PC and possibly coming to your open house or hosting their own show.

1. What is a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event?

The "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event is a unique opportunity for you to host a garage sale at your home while also showcasing Pampered Chef products and recipes to your guests. It's a fun and interactive way to declutter your home and introduce your friends and family to the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

2. How do I host a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event?

Hosting a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event is easy. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. They will also provide you with tips on how to promote the event and make it a success.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host this event?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event. However, your consultant will be there to support and guide you through the process.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event?

Hosting a "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event has many benefits. Not only will you be able to declutter your home and make some extra cash from the garage sale, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products as a host. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family and introduce them to the amazing products and recipes from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I promote my "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event?

There are many ways to promote your "Get Ready for My Garage Sale Open House and Free Cooking Show with PC!" event. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, hand out flyers in your neighborhood, or even advertise in local community groups or newspapers. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with promotional materials and ideas to help make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • DebPC