• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving a $900 Show in Limbo: My Dilemma and What to Do Next

In summary, Beth submitted a $900 show but it is on hold. It has to be resolved by the 2nd but it will be resolved tomorrow morning. Noora is concerned about the possibility of losing her career sales if the show isn't resolved by tomorrow morning. Beth and Noora agree that the show should be submitted today.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I submitted a $900 show but it is on hold. It has to be resolved by the 2nd but it will be resolved tomorrow morning.
Of course, I need this show to re-activate AND more importantly to avoid losing my career sales (which are substantial).

So here is my ???...what would you do.....would you just wait it out or scramble to submit $150? I have a host from the 22nd but she is VERY hard to get in touch with. I am waiting for her to get back to me so we can close. I also have a handful of orders meant for a Sept. 1 show......only one has a stone and none have any new products on them. Should I submit that show as an August show.....the host is me so it won't matter as far as host bennies. I will have to pay the stone difference but it is $7.

Thoughts????

TIA guys and gals!

Do you have shows lined up for September already? If so, I would go ahead and submit your show, so you can build up your commission, especially if this show will put you at $1250 or more.

Are you 100% sure that the show will be resolved by tomorrow? If not I'd wait until this evening to see if you can get that other show closed and in and then submit your show if it isn't - it's totally worth the $7. ...in fact if it was me I'd probably just go ahead and put my show in as an August show just for the peace of mind. Don't forget to change the date! ;)

I'm confused. If the show will be resolved tomorrow morning, then you'll be right on time. Did I miss something?

Beth...that is totally what I am thinking...Noora...the show would be fine but I really am not sure that I want to take the chance that I might or could lose my almost 90,000 in career sales...KWIM?

Oh and yes.....I have four shows this month. I had four last months and two canceled but I am host coaching like a madwoman on these four!!

I would do WHATEVEr I could to make sure I had something submitted. I would use those outside orders and make the show today!!

mscharf said:
I would do WHATEVEr I could to make sure I had something submitted. I would use those outside orders and make the show today!!

I agree, I would pull together a show that you know will clear today!

I agree I think you should submit your personal show today. You have a lot riding on the line, and we've all heard horror stories about deadlines being missed by "that much". You'd sleep better tonight if you knew it was in the bag. The $900 show can just be icing on the cake!
Good Luck

I'm not sure how great the impediment to resolving the issue with the "ON HOLD" is, but
could you pay for the item with your debit card, and keep the order until the guest
pays you directly? The loss of your career sales is monumental, in my eyes, cause I
had that happen to me. I only lost 2% but it also killed some of my mental incentive to put in as much effort as it sometimes takes. A second thought, can your hostess give you a check that will cover the guest's order, and let her deal with collecting cash from her guest?

erinyourpclady said:
Noora...the show would be fine but I really am not sure that I want to take the chance that I might or could lose my almost 90,000 in career sales...KWIM?

Ah... that makes perfect sense!

It's totally worth the $7.

I would do it! And if the $900 show works out in time, great! But I wouldn't wait! $90K is A LOT to lose! Let us know what you decide to do!

I submitted the $150 show....just to make sure!! $7 out of pocket is nothing compared with losing my career sales!
Of course, it was not easy! For some reason my internet was in and out all night. I finally got it submitted though and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief......

Yea! I am so glad it worked out. At least your sales are protected!

What Do You Think....

Here are the five most frequently asked questions about "What Do You Think" at Pampered Chef:

1. Can I use the "What Do You Think" feature on all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "What Do You Think" feature is available on all Pampered Chef products. We value our customers' feedback on all of our products!

2. How do I leave a review using the "What Do You Think" feature?

To leave a review using "What Do You Think", simply click on the product you want to review and scroll down to the "Reviews" section. Click on the "Write a Review" button and follow the prompts to leave your feedback.

3. Are all reviews submitted through "What Do You Think" posted on the website?

Yes, all reviews submitted through "What Do You Think" are posted on our website unless they violate our review guidelines. We strive to provide our customers with honest and helpful reviews for our products.

4. Can I edit or delete my review after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can edit or delete your review after you have submitted it. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the product page where you left the review. You will see options to edit or delete your review.

5. How does Pampered Chef use the feedback collected through "What Do You Think"?

We value our customers' feedback and use it to continuously improve our products and services. Your reviews help us understand what our customers love and what we can do better. We take all feedback into consideration when developing new products or making improvements to existing ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Sheila