• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you think.......

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
1,399
0
I submitted a $900 show but it is on hold. It has to be resolved by the 2nd but it will be resolved tomorrow morning.
Of course, I need this show to re-activate AND more importantly to avoid losing my career sales (which are substantial).

So here is my ???...what would you do.....would you just wait it out or scramble to submit $150? I have a host from the 22nd but she is VERY hard to get in touch with. I am waiting for her to get back to me so we can close. I also have a handful of orders meant for a Sept. 1 show......only one has a stone and none have any new products on them. Should I submit that show as an August show.....the host is me so it won't matter as far as host bennies. I will have to pay the stone difference but it is $7.

Thoughts????

TIA guys and gals!
 

pampchefsarah

Senior Member
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
2,203
2
Do you have shows lined up for September already? If so, I would go ahead and submit your show, so you can build up your commission, especially if this show will put you at $1250 or more.
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
Are you 100% sure that the show will be resolved by tomorrow? If not I'd wait until this evening to see if you can get that other show closed and in and then submit your show if it isn't - it's totally worth the $7. ...in fact if it was me I'd probably just go ahead and put my show in as an August show just for the peace of mind. Don't forget to change the date! ;)
 

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
5,871
26
I'm confused. If the show will be resolved tomorrow morning, then you'll be right on time. Did I miss something?
 

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
1,399
0
  • Thread starter
  • #5
Beth...that is totally what I am thinking...

Noora...the show would be fine but I really am not sure that I want to take the chance that I might or could lose my almost 90,000 in career sales...KWIM?
 

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
1,399
0
  • Thread starter
  • #6
Oh and yes.....I have four shows this month. I had four last months and two canceled but I am host coaching like a madwoman on these four!!
 

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
700
0
I would do WHATEVEr I could to make sure I had something submitted. I would use those outside orders and make the show today!!
 

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
1,758
3
I would do WHATEVEr I could to make sure I had something submitted. I would use those outside orders and make the show today!!

I agree, I would pull together a show that you know will clear today!
 

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
1,459
7
I agree I think you should submit your personal show today. You have a lot riding on the line, and we've all heard horror stories about deadlines being missed by "that much". You'd sleep better tonight if you knew it was in the bag. The $900 show can just be icing on the cake!
Good Luck
 

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
913
0
  • #10
I'm not sure how great the impediment to resolving the issue with the "ON HOLD" is, but
could you pay for the item with your debit card, and keep the order until the guest
pays you directly? The loss of your career sales is monumental, in my eyes, cause I
had that happen to me. I only lost 2% but it also killed some of my mental incentive to put in as much effort as it sometimes takes. A second thought, can your hostess give you a check that will cover the guest's order, and let her deal with collecting cash from her guest?
 

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
5,871
26
  • #11
Noora...the show would be fine but I really am not sure that I want to take the chance that I might or could lose my almost 90,000 in career sales...KWIM?

Ah... that makes perfect sense!
 

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
10,895
2
  • #12
It's totally worth the $7.
 

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
6,681
5
  • #13
I would do it! And if the $900 show works out in time, great! But I wouldn't wait! $90K is A LOT to lose! Let us know what you decide to do!
 

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
1,399
0
  • Thread starter
  • #14
I submitted the $150 show....just to make sure!! $7 out of pocket is nothing compared with losing my career sales!
Of course, it was not easy! For some reason my internet was in and out all night. I finally got it submitted though and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief......
 

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
6,681
5
  • #15
Yea! I am so glad it worked out. At least your sales are protected!
 

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
4
Views
2K
s.cape
Replies
9
Views
6K
Niki Kate
Replies
7
Views
1K
monicag
Replies
4
Views
1K
Maggievl
Replies
1
Views
1K
esavvymom
Top