• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for the 2008 New Director Academy at Home Office in Chicago!

I can attest to the value of the program both as a new director and an experienced director. The training is substantive and the networking opportunities are invaluable. I would highly recommend this program to any director looking for a way to improve their business skills.
ragschef
My director is SO excited for me right now. She wants to be a new director again! She sent all the info to me regarding the New Director Academy in Chicago. So I've C&P'd it here:

2008 NEW DIRECTOR ACADEMY … AT HOME OFFICE!
New Director Academy has been enhanced for 2008. Now, registration is free and you’ll attend this valuable training session at the Home Office in the Chicago suburbs.
New Director Academy
Includes valuable training on topics such as setting business growth goals, coaching for results, understanding your reports, and increasing personal and Cluster recruiting.
Is led by members of the Home Office Sales team.
Features plenty of interaction and networking with fellow attendees.
Provides time to explore Heritage Hall and share meals with special Home Office guests.
2008 Registration is FREE!
Get yourself to Chicago, and we'll take care of the rest. FREE registration includes:
Two days of valuable training and networking.
Ground transportation to and from O'Hare or Midway airport.
Friday night hotel (double occupancy).
Three meals (dinner Friday night, breakfast and lunch on Saturday).
And … if you promote to Director Feb. 1 – Oct. 1, 2008, you can earn $250 toward your travel expenses! Click here to learn more.

Who can attend?
New Directors who have promoted (or re-promoted) on or after Jan. 1, 2007 and did not attend a New Director Academy in 2006 or 2007.
You must be a Director at the time of the program to attend.
If you're not yet a Director, you must promote by the first of the month in which the New Director Academy is held. If you plan to promote to Director and attend a program, contact our registration staff via e-mail at [email protected] so we can watch for your promotion.
New Director Academy Dates
Registration will open approximately six weeks prior to each event. Registration will close two weeks prior to each event. Be sure to plan ahead and reserve your spot!
Mar. 14-15
May 16-17
Aug. 22-23
Sep. 26-27
Oct. 24-25
Travel Arrangements
By air: Arrive no later than 12:00 noon on Friday. One week before the event, you'll receive information about the complimentary shuttle to the Home Office.

Arrange a return flight that departs no earlier than 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Transportation will take you directly back to O'Hare or Midway airport.
What’s the schedule?
Friday
1:30 p.m. — Check-in at the Home Office
2 p.m. – 9 p.m. — Training
Dinner is included
Saturday
7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. — Training
Breakfast and lunch are included
Attire
Business casual, such as slacks and a sweater, is appropriate for New Director Academy.
Questions
Contact the Home Office via email at [email protected].

Is this not incredible? I've got 5 recruits right now, but 3 need to be activated and one more signing next week. I am planning on going to the one in May. (march will be too busy with shows) So who's with me??

Congratulations Amanda!

In addition to all that I believe you should promote during the time that you will also get a $250 travel voucher so they will also pay to GET you there too!!

Your timing was great! I, like your director, am jealous. We had to pay for the academy ($100) plus hotel and transportation. I believe they provided one meal. AND it wasn't at Home Office - ANOTHER perk you get!!

Oops! I see the travel voucher information is in your post - but it DOES bear repeating!!

NDA was SO worth it when I paid for it. I wish I could go again!!!!! Have fun and CONGRATS!!!

DebbieJ said:
NDA was SO worth it when I paid for it. I wish I could go again!!!!! Have fun and CONGRATS!!!
I so totally agree! Best investment I've made in my business!! I have the distinction of being among the directors who were at the very first NDA.

1. Who can attend the New Director Academy at the Home Office in Chicago?

The New Director Academy is open to new directors who have promoted (or re-promoted) on or after January 1, 2007 and have not attended a New Director Academy in 2006 or 2007. You must also be a Director at the time of the program to attend. If you plan to promote to Director and attend a program, please contact our registration staff via email at [email protected] so we can watch for your promotion.

2. What is included in the registration for the 2008 New Director Academy?

Registration is free for the 2008 New Director Academy and includes two days of valuable training and networking, ground transportation to and from O'Hare or Midway airport, Friday night hotel (double occupancy), and three meals (dinner Friday night, breakfast and lunch on Saturday). Additionally, if you promote to Director between February 1 and October 1, 2008, you can earn $250 towards your travel expenses. Click here to learn more.

3. How can I make travel arrangements for the New Director Academy?

If you are traveling by air, please plan to arrive no later than 12:00 noon on Friday. One week before the event, you will receive information about the complimentary shuttle to the Home Office. For your return flight, please arrange to depart no earlier than 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Transportation will be provided back to O'Hare or Midway airport.

4. What is the schedule for the New Director Academy?

The training will begin at 2:00 p.m. on Friday and go until 9:00 p.m. Dinner will be included. On Saturday, training will begin at 7:30 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.

5. What is the attire for the New Director Academy?

Business casual attire, such as slacks and a sweater, is appropriate for the New Director Academy. Please dress comfortably for the training sessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
luvs2cook