• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Leads with Creative Strategies | Email Collection Tips

In summary, Jennie is right. You should make the contact. You might take a while to follow-up, but that's okay. You can tell them it took a long time to get back with them because there were so many people interested in your products. For the most part, customers will not call you. It's up to us to control our business and make the effort. Phone is the best way to go. Try to work it into your schedule to contact 5 a day and go from there. Good luck!
Chef_2_Four
I'm not the most creative, but I got over 100 leads at my booth and most didn't have email so I am going to send this out and see if I can get emails from it! Please let me know what you think! I also but a little booking incentive in there b/c my July shows keep postponing!

Attachments

• Thank you for visiting my booth[1].doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 608
April,
This looks good but the best way to make contact and to get your money back is to Call them I know it can be hard to pick up the phone but I would start with the people that put yes to booking a show then go to the maybes.
Good Luck with all your leads and contacts.

I had 10 people mark that they wanted to book a show so far one has have the time the others don't answer the phone. There are also a bunch of them all I got was an address not even a phone number. I did a drawing, glad I didn't pull one of those!!

Jennie4PC said:
April,
This looks good but the best way to make contact and to get your money back is to Call them I know it can be hard to pick up the phone but I would start with the people that put yes to booking a show then go to the maybes.
Good Luck with all your leads and contacts.

April,

Jennie is correct. You need to make the contact. . .it's your business. That may mean it takes you weeks to follow-up (depending on how many calls you need to make) but that's okay. You can tell them it took a long time to get back with them because there were so many people interested in your products.

For the most part, customers will not call you. It's up to us to control our business and make the effort.

Yes... calling is the only way to go. I always share this motto with my TEAM: NEVER RELY ON A PIECE OF PAPER (OR E-MAIL) TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU. When they question me on it, I always refer them to the flyers they get on their door or in their mailboxes... how many of them do they actually LOOK at, let alone call on.

Another way to look at it is to ask yourself, "Is this an income producing activity?" The answer probably is no... you're SPENDING $$$ to send the flyers. Are you personalizing them? If not, you should know the success rate of any direct mail is that if you get a 3% response, your campaign has been HIGHLY successful! So if you send 100 flyers and hear from 3 people, you've been successful. And by the way, they determine success by just hearing from the person...not the person buying from you. Plus with 100 flyers, that's $41 in postage alone...not to mention ink and paper.

I don't mean to bum you out... just think it through before you do any mass mailing. And Jeanine is SOOO right... customers WILL NOT call us! We need to be calling them. Try to work it into your schedule to contact 5 a day and go from there. Good luck!!!!

I think if you send this in color and in an envelope, they may look at it, but as the others have stated...people don't call us very often. I have done this with wonderful past hosts and guests and STILL no response, so someone that I met briefly won't do it. I'll no longer send out mailings. I'll call to see about interest and then send something. It takes forever to call and it's SO hard and MUCH more work than sending out a mailing...I KNOW! But, it's true. Mailings are "easier" (I know they take a lot of time too), but it costs a lot. Phone doesn't cost so much (nothing if it's free) and you get more yeses. Good luck!! Oh...and that's also the best way to get emails. On my door prize slips, I don't even put address. I have phone & email with a little line under those that explain that I personally use the email for a e-newsletter with info and recipes so they know why they are giving it to me.

Thanks ladies!! You guys mentioned stuff I knew but just wasn't doing. Sometimes you just need a kick in the butt!! :D

What are some creative email collection strategies?

Some creative email collection strategies include offering a freebie or discount in exchange for email signups, hosting a giveaway, using pop-up forms on your website, and using social media to promote your email list.

How can I use my existing email list to boost leads?

You can use your existing email list to boost leads by segmenting your list and sending targeted emails to specific groups, offering exclusive deals or promotions to subscribers, and including social sharing buttons in your emails to encourage subscribers to share with their networks.

What should I include in an email to entice people to sign up for my list?

Including a compelling subject line, showcasing the benefits of subscribing, and using eye-catching visuals can entice people to sign up for your email list. You can also offer a sneak peek of the content they will receive or highlight any exclusive offers or promotions.

How often should I send emails to my list?

The frequency of your emails will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sending. Generally, it is recommended to send at least one email per month to stay top of mind with subscribers. However, you can also send more frequent emails if you have valuable content to share or if you are promoting time-sensitive offers.

How can I track the success of my email collection efforts?

You can track the success of your email collection efforts by monitoring your email list growth over time, tracking the click-through and open rates of your emails, and analyzing the conversion rates of any offers or promotions you send to your list. You can also use A/B testing to see which strategies are most effective in driving signups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies