• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think They'll Unveil?

In summary, Many people are excited about the unveiling of new products from NC. Some hope for the return of old favorites like cinnamons & vanilla, Corn Cob Nobs, and the crinkle cutter. Others have suggestions for new products, such as a cheese slicer with a sharp wire, different attachments for the Manual Food Processor, and a lid for the roasting pan. Ultimately, all are eagerly awaiting the new catalog.
raebates
Staff member
One of the most exciting things about NC is the unveiling of new products. I'm always bowled over by the new things they come up with. Do you have any predictions? Is there something you hope they'll bring out? Is there anything you'd like to see go away?

New Products Minions.png

chefa said:
Hoping they're bringing back our cinnamons & vanilla.
You and me, both! I'd also like to see them bring back the Corn Cob Nobs. I've still got people clamoring for them.

I was recently asked for a cheese slicer that would have a sharp wire on an arm that would come down to slice whatever thickness you wanted. Think paper cutter with a wire instead of a blade. I'd love to see that in the new catalog.

I wish they would bring back the crinkle cutter. At shows and vendor events, i have many requests for that long time favorite!

I agree, otisbg!

zmkelly1 said:
Different attachments for the Manual Food Processor would be nice. Like one for whipping :)
Great idea!

I really REALLY want a lid for the roasting pan, it would make it SO much more versatile especially since we can already use it on the stovetop.

jcsmilez said:
I really REALLY want a lid for the roasting pan, it would make it SO much more versatile especially since we can already use it on the stovetop.
Love that idea.

raebates said:
You and me, both! I'd also like to see them bring back the Corn Cob Nobs. I've still got people clamoring for them.
Me too
chefa said:
Hoping they're bringing back our cinnamons & vanilla.
Sorry that didn't happen but all else is interesting will post when I can

raebates said:
I was recently asked for a cheese slicer that would have a sharp wire on an arm that would come down to slice whatever thickness you wanted. Think paper cutter with a wire instead of a blade. I'd love to see that in the new catalog.
We had one like this when I was young. It was awesome!

What Do You Think They'll Unveil?

The anticipation for new product releases at Pampered Chef is always high. Here are the top five questions we get about what we think they'll unveil next.

1. Will there be any new kitchen gadgets?

We can't reveal any specific details, but we can say that Pampered Chef is always working on creating innovative and useful kitchen tools for our customers. Keep an eye out for exciting new releases!

2. Are there going to be any new cookware sets?

Cookware sets are a staple in any kitchen, and Pampered Chef is dedicated to providing high-quality options. While we can't confirm any specific releases, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our cookware collection.

3. Will there be any new recipes or cookbooks?

Pampered Chef is all about cooking delicious meals at home, and that includes providing our customers with new and exciting recipes to try. We are constantly creating and testing new recipes, so stay tuned for potential new cookbooks.

4. Are there going to be any new specials or discounts?

We frequently offer specials and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media for updates. Our email subscribers also receive exclusive deals and promotions, so make sure to sign up for our newsletter.

5. Can you give us any hints about the new releases?

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information about upcoming releases until they are officially announced. We want to make sure our customers are the first to know, so stay connected with us on social media and our website for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates