• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think the Spring Launce Hot New Stoneware Is?

In summary, the email from HO says "receive a HOT new Stoneware Piece when you attend Spring Launch 2013. Effortless to transport, a cinch to demo, micro-friendly. What on earth could it be? Any guesses?"
chefa
Ok, the email from HO says "receive a HOT new Stoneware Piece when you attend Spring Launch 2013. Effortless to transport, a cinch to demo, micro-friendly. What on earth could it be? Any guesses?

No guesses - just wish there was a location close and afforable to Denver :(

I googled images of stoneware to compare them to what we already sell and all I'm coming up with is some sort of pitcher.

I wondered if it would be a pink glazed rcb for hwc month. But that is probably really off the wall. Wish I was going this time. Love stoneware.

I'm thinking it's going to be something small since it's going to fit in the goodie bag and be a free gift...they usually give us smaller and inexpensive products at the launches. ;)

Maybe it's going to be a piece that can go on the grill? They use the word, "hot"...

... Effortless to transport, a cinch to demo, micro-friendly. ...]My guess is small, lightweight & easily fits in the microwave.Stoneware cocotte?Stoneware Mortar
220px-White-Mortar-and-Pestle.jpg
Bringing back the small round stone?Small stoneware Kettle?Stoneware prep bowls?

Tortilla warmer?

We have had the "small" ridged baker for a bit now, wonder if it is a medium or large one, but that would be heavy to carry home from Launch.

We used to have a small stoneware bowl and a small version of the deep dish baker (deep dish baker was round and it was discontinued a while back). My guess it is a glazed version of one of those.

Maybe it's a mini-Round Covered Baker instead of them calling it a Cocotte?

stoneware soup mugs with a handle or similar to a mini crock w/handle. meets all the "requirements"!

cochef said:
No guesses - just wish there was a location close and afforable to Denver :(
Ditto! I live in north central Kansas and at least Denver and Omaha were only a 6 or so hour drive. Now the closest is over 10 hours. I can't do three nights away.I am wondering if it isn't a small plate, similar to the one we use to have many moons ago.

hmmm... maybe a soup tureen
an Au gratin dish
Risotto Pot
Ramekins?

A small flat stone that you heat up and place in a bread basket to keep bread warm?​

LeslieSGI said:
A small flat stone that you heat up and place in a bread basket to keep bread warm?​

Our retired Stoneware Molds work great for that.

darlinclem said:
Ditto! I live in north central Kansas and at least Denver and Omaha were only a 6 or so hour drive. Now the closest is over 10 hours. I can't do three nights away.

I am wondering if it isn't a small plate, similar to the one we use to have many moons ago.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that plate...I use it ALL THE TIME and wish they would bring it back...it's the only one I have and I would be devasted if something happened to it.

chefsteph07 said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that plate...I use it ALL THE TIME and wish they would bring it back...it's the only one I have and I would be devasted if something happened to it.

Me too Stephanie. It was on the outlet a while back, and I was going to order more, but they were gone before I could do it!

steph
are you talking about the little round stone that is just curved up a little on the edges but is more flat? love that too...the kids make nachos in the micro on that all the time

gailz2 said:
We have had the "small" ridged baker for a bit now, wonder if it is a medium or large one, but that would be heavy to carry home from Launch.

This was my first thought, although I have no interest in a larger ridged stone.

That little small one sounds wonderful!

kreaser said:
steph
are you talking about the little round stone that is just curved up a little on the edges but is more flat? love that too...the kids make nachos in the micro on that all the time

Yes the one that used to be the "small round stone" but is plate sized...love it. Use it a few times a week!

Whatever it is it will be something worth about $20 or less--never forget the year the cool "extra gift" we got for coming was the panini spatula. Whoopie.

Nanisu said:
Whatever it is it will be something worth about $20 or less--never forget the year the cool "extra gift" we got for coming was the panini spatula. Whoopie.

I was kind of thinking that too. It won't be anything large. But at least, you usually do walk away with enough goodies and freebies that you basically break even on the cost of registration.

I LOVE the panini spatula and sell lots of them! I have 3 (1 from launch, 2 from free for all/director's pack).

pchockeymom said:
I LOVE the panini spatula and sell lots of them! I have 3 (1 from launch, 2 from free for all/director's pack).

I like it too and also earned 3 but I have to say I have probably only used it 3 or so times.

After that I asked that we get something that isn't in the first level of sell-a-thon because directors don't need 3 and as far as giving them to downline, those that "earn" at the meeting likely already earned that item from HO. Last season they did better with that.

pchockeymom said:

LOL..>i use mine often, though not for paninis. It makes a great large surface spatula for bigger items. :)

I plan to offer a them as a free gift to all guests that buy the grill pan/press combo. I have actually sold several - not on my top 20 but every time I use my grill pan at a show I sell some. And my plan for Jan. is to grill the chicken for the chicken parm soup on the gp/p to show it off.

Ok, back to the topic....!

I want a Mesquite Rub!!!

I'm hoping it is something that is toaster oven friendly. I use my small bar pan in the toaster oven fairly often, and recently ordered the medium one as well. Unfortunately, the dimensions in the catalog were actually the inside, not the outside measurements. . It wouldn't fit my toaster oven nor my friends who had ordered it too, so they were returned. It is so much nicer to simply use the toaster oven in the summer rather than heating up the big oven for snacks or leftovers.

Does anyone have any guesses on other new spring products? I was flipping through the channels and saw an information for some magic bullet type health food thing. But during the demo the guy was using a collapsible colander that looked like our collapsible bowls but it was red not green. I could easily see that being a new spring product (the collapsible colander). Did they have something like that before? I can't remember.

Maybe they're bringing back the stoneware molds?

LeslieSGI said:

This was the first thing I thought of. It's inexpensive to hand out to lots of people, can be heated up and can keep bread warm. It will be interesting to see what it is. I live near Baltimore and am so glad I'll be attending!

Ok, I am thinking something else besides a bread warmer....this is the SPRING launch, thinking that's more of a fall thing...although the Artisan bread recipe is so popular right now that would be a good addition....

I've seen several places the stoneware plates for mincing garlic. (They are glazed and have rough ridges in a circular fashion.) All you have to do is press a clove of garlic across this plates several times and it minces it. Add oil and it is a bread dipping tray. It would be big enough to warm something in the microwave and use as a trivet also. :confused:

1. What is Spring Launch 2013 for Pampered Chef?

Spring Launch 2013 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and tools for the upcoming spring season.

2. What is the "HOT new Stoneware Piece" mentioned in the email from HO?

The "HOT new Stoneware Piece" refers to a new stoneware product that will be unveiled at Spring Launch 2013. It is described as effortless to transport, easy to demonstrate, and microwave-friendly.

3. Do I have to attend Spring Launch 2013 to receive the new Stoneware Piece?

Yes, the email states that the new Stoneware Piece will only be given to those who attend Spring Launch 2013.

4. Can you give any hints or guesses as to what the new Stoneware Piece might be?

Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information about the new Stoneware Piece before it is officially revealed at Spring Launch 2013. However, we can assure you that it will be a useful and innovative addition to our stoneware collection.

5. How do I register for Spring Launch 2013?

You can register for Spring Launch 2013 through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Please note that registration may be limited and early registration is recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies