• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen Our New Guest Packet Design?

It was a really light font I think. I'll go get the printer and compare printouts.:D I'm glad it's readable to you! You must have used a font that's not installed on my work PC, because everything except the title letters came out in Greek letters!:D I'm glad it's readable to you! You must have used a font that's not installed on my work PC, because everything except the title letters came out in Greek letters!
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I've been wanting to put something in my guest packets that will stand the test of time and not need to be replaced consistently, but that shows what we have to offer beyond a traditional cooking show. So I made this up but would love some feedback and thoughts of anything that needs tweaking or correcting.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef has to offer.doc
    28 KB · Views: 460
I love this!!! Thanks for sharing Katie!

Looks good. I have just one word of caution. You're probably fine saying that donations go to "your local food bank" in Albany. Out here in rural Indiana the nearest food banks aren't necessarily part of the Feeding America network. You might want to re-think that if there are several non-FA food banks near you.

raebates said:
Looks good. I have just one word of caution. You're probably fine saying that donations go to "your local food bank" in Albany. Out here in rural Indiana the nearest food banks aren't necessarily part of the Feeding America network. You might want to re-think that if there are several non-FA food banks near you.

Thanks Rae that's why i post these before dispursing. Do you know if there is a way to tell if it's not going to the local food bank? I was under the impression that the donations went to the one closest to where the host lives? Am i completely off?

I like the idea you have here. The content is excellent.
But, I would probably try to break it up a bit so it doesn't read like a memo but more like the flyers we have.
Change up the fonts for the different subjects, maybe put them in columns and give the different subjects some titles. That way the guests will be more inclined to look at it. If I were a guest and saw all of that reading to do like that, I would skip it. But if it looked more like a flyer where I can easily skim over it and pick out the topics that would most likely hit my interest, I would read the whole thing.

Just my suggestion on the format. I think the content is GREAT!!! But I do agree w/ Rae for anyone else looking to copy this. There are no food banks in my area that are associated with Feeding America.

kcmckay said:
Thanks Rae that's why i post these before dispursing. Do you know if there is a way to tell if it's not going to the local food bank? I was under the impression that the donations went to the one closest to where the host lives? Am i completely off?

Usually the list of FA foodbanks is on the charitable giving page on CC. Check for one near you. Or just indicate that the donations go to "the Feeding America food bank closest to you."

I agree with Ann. I originally thought it was nearest to you however I started to think "Really? Right here in East Gabip?" and so I found the link on CC and the nearest one is 30miles away. There were not many listed for PA; your area may be the same.

I also agree on changing up your fonts or more bullet point method. Most people don't want to read a ton of info - its like junk mail to them in the folder. Grab their attention and make them want to read more. Just my 2 cents. Overall, great job, great idea and well said. Kudos!

Here it is updated. I made the changes suggested.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef has to offer.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 389
Much better with the titles. It really draws your attention in.

Very Nice!!!

Wait for it ....

Swipe! It's mine now!

LOL

Much easier on the eyes and alluring enough to draw your readers in. Have you printed it out? I have found that yellow type/fonts are hard for some to read b/c of the light contrast. Have not used teal/turquoise not sure how that prints. Just a thought.

Melissa78 said:
Much easier on the eyes and alluring enough to draw your readers in. Have you printed it out? I have found that yellow type/fonts are hard for some to read b/c of the light contrast. Have not used teal/turquoise not sure how that prints. Just a thought.

I have printed it out and all the colors work fine and are readible.

kcmckay said:
I have printed it out and all the colors work fine and are readible.

:D I'm glad it's readable to you! You must have used a font that's not installed on my work PC, because everything except the title letters came out in Greek letters!

NooraK said:
:D I'm glad it's readable to you! You must have used a font that's not installed on my work PC, because everything except the title letters came out in Greek letters!

Oh NO!! I'm sorry I don't even remember what font it was!!!:)

NooraK said:

It's in Copperplate Gothic Light.

I'll go change the font, and see if it's something you have...

Okay, Noora - I changed the font to Arial - I think that one is pretty common, right?

Attachments

• Pampered Chef has to offer-Arial.doc
    18 KB · Views: 342
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay, Noora - I changed the font to Arial - I think that one is pretty common, right?

Thanks Becky. The PC still recognized the actual letters, I was able to change the font and read it :D I just thought it was really funny that it happened to turn into Greek letters... "It's all Greek to me!"

Last edited:

1. What is "What Do You Think of This?"

"What Do You Think of This?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to leave reviews and ratings on products they have purchased or used.

2. How can I leave a review on "What Do You Think of This?"

To leave a review on "What Do You Think of This?", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the product page of the item you wish to review. Scroll down to the "Reviews" section and click on the "Write a Review" button. From there, you can rate the product and leave a written review.

3. Are the reviews on "What Do You Think of This?" from real customers?

Yes, all the reviews on "What Do You Think of This?" are from real customers who have purchased and used the product. We do not allow fake or incentivized reviews on our website.

4. Can I trust the reviews on "What Do You Think of This?" to make a purchasing decision?

Yes, you can trust the reviews on "What Do You Think of This?" to make a purchasing decision. We have a strict policy against fake reviews and moderate all reviews to ensure their authenticity. However, we also encourage customers to try products for themselves as everyone's experience may differ.

5. Can I leave a review for a product I didn't purchase from Pampered Chef?

No, "What Do You Think of This?" only allows reviews from customers who have purchased the product from Pampered Chef. This ensures that the reviews are from genuine customers and their experience with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • drammerbuhoy