• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Posting a Recruiting Flyer Next to Mine Fair Game?

In summary, this other consultant is trying to take advantage of a public space by posting a recruiting flyer close to the other consultant's flyer. The other consultant should move their flyer away to make sure it stands out.
Symara
Gold Member
So I've had my info on a flyer posted in a break room on my floor. I was looking at some of the other flyers with my husband and noticed someone has posted a recruiting flyer with the free DCB not but 2 feet from mine. Do you consider this fair? Isn't this kind of like booking a booth when you know there is already a consultant there?

Just trying to figure out how I should feel about this. Part of me says she shouldn't have done that, and then another part is saying, hey it's a bulliten board!

no one has an opinion???

really i'm just bumping it, it's not on new posts now.

It's not on your new posts anymore - but it would be on new posts for people who haven't read it yet. :)

I'm not sure what I think. Is this someone that you knew was selling PC also?
Is this someone you know?

I would think it was someone who saw an opportunity and took it - we don't have territories w/ PC, and you are right, a bulletin board is a bulletin board.

I would move my info away from hers though, and include something with mine that people will want. (like recipe cards w/ my info in them or something like that.)

The flyer is at your work? So you know the other consultant?

To me this is no different from two consultants having a mutual friend. Both consultants might email that friend about specials. No need to be upset. It's just 2 people taking advantage of public space.I agree with Becky about making sure yours stands out, though.

I do not know her, but yes it is a public space on a buliten board at work. I just didn't know how to take it. I know personally I would not post anything to compete with another consultant. I guess I need to make up a new flyer to put out.

thanks everyone.

Try to think of it this way. If you were standing in a group of people and someone said, "I'm a PC Consultant," would you say, "Me, too," or keep quiet? Basically she's just saying, "Me, too."

yeah, i've decided to not let it "irk" me. Just go with the flow and make a better flyer ;)

What Do You Think of This?

1. Can you give me an honest opinion about this product?

Our team at Pampered Chef takes great pride in providing high-quality and innovative products. We stand behind our products and believe that each one offers unique benefits to our customers.

2. Is this product worth the price?

We understand that price is an important factor for our customers. Our products are priced competitively and our goal is to provide value for every dollar spent. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.

3. Are there any similar products that you would recommend instead?

We offer a variety of products within each category to cater to different needs and preferences. Our consultants are trained to provide personalized recommendations based on your specific needs. We also offer a comparison tool on our website to help you find similar products.

4. Can you tell me more about the features of this product?

We would be happy to provide more information about our products. Our website and catalog include detailed descriptions and images of each product. Our consultants are also knowledgeable about our products and can answer any questions you may have.

5. Do you have any reviews or testimonials from other customers?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to customer reviews and testimonials. We also have a strong presence on social media where customers share their experiences with our products. You can also ask our consultants for any personal testimonials they may have received from satisfied customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda