• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you think of this?

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
So I've had my info on a flyer posted in a break room on my floor. I was looking at some of the other flyers with my husband and noticed someone has posted a recruiting flyer with the free DCB not but 2 feet from mine. Do you consider this fair? Isn't this kind of like booking a booth when you know there is already a consultant there?

Just trying to figure out how I should feel about this. Part of me says she shouldn't have done that, and then another part is saying, hey it's a bulliten board!

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
no one has an opinion???

really i'm just bumping it, it's not on new posts now.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
It's not on your new posts anymore - but it would be on new posts for people who haven't read it yet. :)

I'm not sure what I think. Is this someone that you knew was selling PC also?
Is this someone you know?

I would think it was someone who saw an opportunity and took it - we don't have territories w/ PC, and you are right, a bulletin board is a bulletin board.

I would move my info away from hers though, and include something with mine that people will want. (like recipe cards w/ my info in them or something like that.)

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
The flyer is at your work? So you know the other consultant?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
To me this is no different from two consultants having a mutual friend. Both consultants might email that friend about specials. No need to be upset. It's just 2 people taking advantage of public space.

I agree with Becky about making sure yours stands out, though.

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
I do not know her, but yes it is a public space on a buliten board at work. I just didn't know how to take it. I know personally I would not post anything to compete with another consultant. I guess I need to make up a new flyer to put out.

thanks everyone.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Try to think of it this way. If you were standing in a group of people and someone said, "I'm a PC Consultant," would you say, "Me, too," or keep quiet? Basically she's just saying, "Me, too."

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
yeah, i've decided to not let it "irk" me. Just go with the flow and make a better flyer ;)